CHAPTER - 31 TREE OF AURA EXTENDED

Anabash saw his Chinese winged dragon typed mega beast glide down roaring and crashing into the ground dead, and was left angered.

"Pretty view . . . right!" said Prem's voice.

Anabash looked in front of him and found Prem gliding in the air a few centimeters above the ground, golden light all around him. A second after that, he felt something beneath him and looked down. There were two small energy balls lying between his legs. At the split of a mili second those energy balls became massively huge and exploded, throwing him high in the air. Prem flew to him fast, reaching by him, he joined his hands and shouted,

"Star Gazer"

A straight lunge of golden attack sprang forward towards Anabash, but he moved away escaping and landed on the ground screeching back on the grass. He looked up at Prem angrily in the sky, then looked in the front, at Shannon. Prem swinged in the air, his right arm stretched out. Looking at him Shannon dashed towards Anabash. On her way, she formed two energy balls, one in each hand, and then turned their size to be really huge. After that she combined them and jumped in the air. Holding the huge energy ball behind her head with both her hands she spinned around and threw the huge energy ball at Anabash, who stretched out his hand letting the huge energy ball hit his palm first. When it did, he closed his fist destroying the energy ball leading to a huge explosion. Through the smoke Shannon could see Anabash standing still with no damage received, and her eyes tore open.

"He j-just stopped . . . it" she gasped.

"It's not over YET!!" shouted Prem.

Anabash looked up at Prem casually, an unwary look on his face. Suddenly his eyes tore open. A bright golden light had started to form behind the clouds, after which they tore open and a pure concentrated energy from the star blazed down towards him.

"Good . . . Prem was able to form his supreme attack . . . all the distraction worked . . . nice!!" thought Shannon grinning and jumped back, turned in the air and started running away.

The concentrated star energy blazed towards Anabash and he started running away. Prem kept the energy continuous and moved his hand around controlling the energy to destroy Anabash. Anabash started running in a zig zag manner and the star powered laser followed him around. The laser was almost at him when it suddenly stopped, and the golden light around Prem started dimming as he landed on the ground on one knee breathing heavily.

"All that laser took away all your energy . . . huh . . . I knew you couldn't keep it continuous for long," mocked Anabash, and walked towards Prem.

Prem got up on his legs with great effort and took his battle stance. Just then small energy balls rolled over and stopped under Anabash.

"Kiddish tricks won't work on me anymore!!" he shouted, and crushed the energy balls under his boot, "I'll show you what power is!!" he shouted again, and the spirit of the huge human shaped mega beast appeared, and it fired a huge fire ball. Prem started analyzing that it would take a little while to reach them, so they could dodge it easily. To their shock the fire ball moved at super sonic speed. Prem's eyes went wide open as he felt the fire ball move towards Shannon. Shannon was frozen at her place, and instinctively covered her eyes with her arms. For a while nothing happened to her. She then moved her arm away, and saw Prem standing in front of her, facing her. He had taken the shot.

"PREM!!" she screamed, and Prem's eyes closed and he fell down, on his knees. Shannon bend down the same time to hold him. His body just seemed powerless.