Tsurugi Yuuchi x Reader

Lunar: I've decided to try something new!! ((cause writer's effin' block))

Fudou: God forbid, without anything your writing is already bad as it is, don't make it even worse.

Aphrodi: I ain't forbidding anything, do it Lunar-chan!

Fudou: Oh for fûcks sake...

Lunar: Keep this PG! Anyways, onwards with this one-shot.
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Dear (Y/n),

How are you? I hope you've been well and still are, cause I'm not, why?

To start it off, I miss you like crazy, I wish I was still injured so I could wake up to your smile as you greet me with your home-made breakfast, so I wouldn't have to leave and fight in this self-destructing war.

I still remember how you cried as we said our goodbyes.. It broke me, it broke me how you begged me not to die, and it burned my broken pieces down to ashes the way you made me promise not to die, but now seeing this war, I think that's a promise I might not be able to keep... Sorry.

I remember when we first met, I told you that you were to young to be a nurse - I'm sorry that offended you - though I was quick to correct my self and say that it only means that you were smart for your age -which is true.

Remember when you told me that I was way to kind to be a soldier? I laughed it off, but now these words keep ringing in my head, you're right, I am way too kind - apparently.

I remember falling for your wits and laugh, I remember falling in love with the way you made me laugh, and those little sarcastic comments you'd throw around.

Its near bed time, and I know that you'd scold me for precious sleep if I didn't go to bed now, specially that this is war and so we don't get much sleep; until later -hopefully there'll be a later.

Now, please don't cry, smile for me, and keep up those sarcastic remarks of yours, I like them, a lot.

With much love,
Sincerely,
Your fiancé, Yuuchi

17/8/1943

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
Lunar: woohoo, finally done!! I hope you liked it, this was requested by the amazing Gin_Vodka_Lite I'M EXTREMELY SORRY IT WAS LATE!! and even though I updated now, you guys shouldn't expect much updates - sorry- and that is because I quite literally shattered my phone's inner screen to pieces and now it's merely anything but a black screen - and I had to beg my dad to use his phone to update - because I, quite patheticlly can't write on a laptop- again, I'm so sorry!!

Fudou: Stop apologizing and being pathetic, your apology means nothing.

Lunar: *snaps* how about you stop being so mean?

Fudou: Woah Woah, I thought authors were supposed to be nice, well that took an unexpected turn...