Afuro Terumi X (OC) Zaizen Sayuri

Love, more specifically true love when people think about love, they usually think about university couples, new weds, sometimes even high-school couples or even first love, maybe their first love.

As normal human beings we unfortunately awe at a young couple, but are disgusted with the idea that our parents and/or grandparents are in love.

That, put many restrictions on the way of expressing my love in my relationship as I grew up, I am Afuro Sayuri and here's my story, well a summary of my love story.

My husband and I first met back in the Football Frontiers, oh the memories, he was the captain of Zues, and I hated him with passion.

He then helped my team, Ramon, fight against the Aliens, and oh boy did I fall in love, I fell; hard.

It was the match where I had to go against my twin brother whom I was separated from that we confessed, when I said Fuusukes name, his real name while I kept glancing at him, he got jealous, he did feel stupid after I told him that he was my brother though.

I still remember our first date, it was after I injured my waist, he took care of me all morning then asked me out, I panicked as I did NOT own a dress, it was a fancy date, my best friend Mina helped me out on that, she gave me a beautiful sleeveless midnight blue dress.

The date was wonderful, however we couldn't stop gazing into each other's eyes and blushing, we kissed too, Abd even though I'm all old Abd wrinkly now, I still remember that kiss as clear as day.

I panicked when we lost contact over the holidays, I was really glad to find out that he attended my same high school, though I was anxious of what we had become. He did reassure me when practice came, hugging me as he told me he missed me.

We got married as soon as I turned 18 (you wouldn't want to know of my nerves during the wedding) our honeymoon was spectacular, it was in Italy, Venues, absolutely romantic and beautiful.

I soon gave birth to two beautiful daughters of mine, twins, Erika and Emi.

Erika was a replica of me, but had her father's ruby eyes, which I'm grateful for, I really do love those eyes.

Emi was an exact replica of my beloved Aphrodi, though she had my wintery piercing blue eyes instead.

Both girls grew and found love, as well as an ideal career, Emi became a designer trained by none other than Mina, while Erika became the only female soccer player in Korea's national team, she was known as the genius play-maker -reminds me of Kidou- both girls did definitely shine in their own work, Erika, like me got married early, Emi however took her sweet time, marrying at 34.

Both gave Aphrodi and I the best grandchildren we could ever ask for, and to say I was happy and proud of my family would be an understatement.

Though now, that me and Aphrodi are all alone... It's like high school all over again, with all the sweet gestures, and blushing.

Though there was a difference, we were expected to act as we weren't in love, as we were too old.

Oh why? Why can't we just freely express our affection for one another? What type of excuse is too old?

But I guess, these are unspoken social rules that we'd receive a lot of criticism and disgusted looks for breaking.

Farewell my dear journal, until later.

October 21st

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
Lunar: okay! Done! This took a while, I tried to write this right after my Kirino x Alex one-shot, but couldn't since my inspiration was drained, and it turned out horrible so I deleted it and re-wrote it, and I must say this is much better, anyways this was requested by my dear best friend Fatimaa999 hope you liked it! Love ya.

Fudou: again with your long a$$ paragraphs? When will you learn that no one actually cares about what you have to say, and that they don't even read it? Would you stop trying yourself with those meaningless paragraphs?

Lunar: Your whole paragraph is the meaningless one sweetheart, since it's just an opinion I didn't ask for.

Aphrodi: burrrrrrrn

Nagumo: you called

Lunar: actually we might need Ice for that burn... Not that it's that strong, it's just the Fudou's weak.

Aphrodi: Double burn! Where's Suzuno when you need him?

Suzuno: here...?

Aphrodi: just in time mate! Fudou needs ice for his burns

Lunar: uhh, Burn x Gazel

Burn&Gazel: NO!