Afuro Terumi X (OC) Zaizen/Suzuno Sayuri

Sayuri heaved a sigh staring at her bickering children wondering if she really could leave those idiots of hers and enjoy the night of her anniversary with her husband.

"Erika! Emi! You two are 15 already! Stop the childishness!" she yelled before turning on her heel and facing her youngest son, Izumi, "And you--" she pointed an accusing finger "-- if you treasure this life of yours I suggest you stop calling Emi Dragon-lady."

The thirteen year-old boy bowed his head down in shame, strands of his white hair (Which he inherited from his mother) fell covering his face, "Yes mom."

"Good," the woman let out a little huff, "What about you two?" She directed her gaze at the twins whom shuffled nervously under it.

Giving up they looked up at her, expressions guilty, "Sorry mom," they apologised, "It won't happen again."

"It better not, because I'm leaving you two responsible of the house."

The two girls nodded and this time the sigh escaping Sayuri's lips was one of relief, "I love you three, stay safe. If you're hungry there's pasta in the fridge. You've got school so be sure to be in bed before ten, I'll be back at 12. Also, Izumi shower."

The kids nodded at her orders as a sign of agreement.

Sayuri's lips curled into a smile and so she turned and walked out, she closed the door-- The Yelling resumed.

"IZUMI! NOW THAT MOM IS GONE COME HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT AND GIVE ME BACK MY CURLERS!" Emi's voice boomed.

Izumi let out a terrified shriek, "AHHH I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!"

Sayuri let out an exasperated sigh, the soft look in her eyes hardening into a glare, swiftly the ex-raimon player turned on her heel and swung the door open with force equalling a bull's.

Once the kids heard the doors slam open they slowly turned, readying themselves to facing their mother's wrath.

Sayuri took a sharp breath as she looked at the children in front of her.

Izumi was two steps up the stairs, one hand gripping the railing as the other was being pulled by Emi in an attempt to bring him down, Emi's other arm held a cushion which Sayuri could only assume was for beating up Izumi.

Erika was on the far couch, half her body out of it as she stretched impossibly from behind it, her arms wrapped around Emi's waist to hold the blonde back from killing their brother.

Sayuri flared up, "I barely stepped out the door!" A hand went to slap her own face, she then trailed said hand down in frustration.

"Fuck it all, you trouble children," her expression darkened as her eyes focused on them, "IZUMI TO YOUR ROOM!" She barked.

And Izumi was able to free himself from his sister's unresisting grip, running up the stairs to his room slamming the door shut behind him. Emi's arm hung in the air.

"ERIKA LET GO OF YOUR SISTER, EMI RETURN THE CUSHION TO WHERE IT BELONGS AND THE BOTH OF YOU TO YOUR ROOMS NOW! ALSO EMI YOU'RE GROUNDED! NO BOYS. ERIKA YOU CAN'T BRING YOUR BOYFRIEND OVER!"

"But muum--" Their whines were cut short by her glare and so the girls scurried off.

Sayuri stepped outside knocking on the window of her husband's car. He rolled it down.

"Terumi honey," she spoke her voice lacking enthusiasm, "I'm sorry but we're going to have to cancel the reservation... and stay home."

"It's fine." The blonde smiled getting out of his car, "A movie night is much better than A fancy resturant don't you think?"

Sayuri smiled letting out a hum of agreement.

"Plus," he spoke once again, "I get to see you in your PJS with that messy buns of yours along your adorable glasses."

He smirked and at that Sayuri hit his shoulder, "Shut it, you charmer."

"But you love it."

"That I certainly do." This time it was Sayuri who had a smirk on her face as she leaned in and kissed her husband.

"ERIKA! GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!"

"NO!"

"DON'T DELETE THE PICTURE!"

"IT'S MY PICTURE! I CAN DO WITH IT AS I PLEASE!"

Sayuri sighed, and there goes the peace... her family might be crazy, but she won't have it any other way.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Lunar: This was requested by my Bestfriend gashunmi who for some reason is interested in my OC's love life.

Fudou: True that, her and her OC Mina won't leave me and Viola alone...

Lunar: it's their job to prey on relationships... *shakes head laughing*