Matsukaze Tenma X (OC) Nozaki Lily

Vexing Love.

[Heyy! So this is a Soulmate Au! Hope you enjoy!]

Lily sighed exasperated slamming her head against the table as the song boomed, echoing through the imaginary walls of her mind yet again. Dear Lord couldn't her soulmate give her a break? He's been singing this annoyance of a song for a week already! From sunrise till the hugely awaited sunset!

You're a good soldier
Choosing your battles
Pick yourself up and dust yourself off and back in the saddle

"Lily! Pay attention!" The teacher scolded and Lily sighed as she offered a polite apology and attempted to focus; key word: attempted. Well excuse her it was pretty hard to focus when your soulmate kept singing in the loudest most irritating voice you could ever begin to imagine.

You're on the front line
Everyone's watching
You know it's serious we're getting closer, this isn't over

By the second verse Lily gave up, sure she was kind, caring and compassionate but even the nicest of people had limits and Lily's was a continuous week of the same song from the dawn to the dusk of each day. She wanted to strangle her soulmate, as soon as the thought appeared she threw it away. She just wished he wouldn't bless her with his singing when she goes to the Inazuma Japan selection.

The pressure is on
You feel it
But you've got it all
Believe it

His voice was so off pitch that she cringed in a way that made her face appear like that of a Pug's. Lily began regretting her existence, 'Oh please, please don't sing in my matches' and with that thought the bell rang with no retained information much to Lily's dismay. It didn't help that she had a quiz the next day.

When you fall get up oh oh
And if you fall get up oh oh

Tsamina mina zangalewa
'Cause this is Africa

Oh please, give her a break.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once out of school, Lily got into her car as to make her way to Tokyo for the selection match.

Tsamina mina eh eh
Waka waka eh eh

Tsamina mina zangalewa
This time for Africa

As much as she loathed to admit it, once Lily closed her eyes she was greeted with the best sleep she'd ever had thanks to her soulmates gentle voice lulling her to her paradise of dreams.

Listen to your God
This is our motto
Your time to shine don't wait in line y vamos por todo

Huh? A soccer field? Lily looked around confusion written all over her adorable model-suited face.

People are raising
Their expectations
Go on and feed them this is your moment no hesitations

A light shined on a soccer ball and suddenly Lily was met with the image if her childhood friend, Matsukaze Tenma. "Tenma?" She called out; no answer.

Today's your day
I feel it
You paved the way
Believe it

Lily looked at the soccer ball in the middle of the vast dark field, walked towards it on instinct she didn't understand then shot it, "Sparkle wave!" And as she preformed her magnificent long distanced shoot her blue hair got freed from its suffocating ponytail and flowed with the air that carried it with a muse of angelic music.