Beta X (OC) Riku Kairu

"What are you doing here?" Beta snapped at him once she pulled him away to a corner she knew for a fact held no cameras. Truth to be told, Kai was just glad to see her alive.

"I thought you were going to die--" but before he could even utter the last word Beta had interrupted him.

"Why would you think that?!"

"Well, in my defence did say you were leaving and you hadn't the slightest idea if you were ever coming back"

"Still tha--" hearing footsteps in the distance, the eyes of the bickering not-yet-a-couple widened, Kai took the first course of action pinning her against the wall while pressing up against the blunette to avoid being seen.

"You shouldn't have come here..." Beta whispered and for a moment she looked genuinely worried as she clutched Kai's shirt, said boy hated seeing her like this, weak, worried and vulnerable.

The footsteps faded into nothingness, though Kai still had Beta pinned to the wall his body still pressed against her "No matter the consequences, I still would've" how he sounded so confident wpuld remain an unsolved mystery to the two-faced female, but that confidence only made her worry even more.

"You idiot you could've got caught--"

"As long as I get to see you I wouldn't mind" he stated quite frimly. That did not cease her worries at all though it did cause a faint blush to spread across her cheeks; okay maybe faint was an understatement.

"Stop being so cheesy you aren't supposed to be doing that...." Beta's words however fell upon deaf ears as of now Kai was a bit too occupied with staring at her lips, and when the blunette did realise that, she had turned into a blushing mess.

Soon enough he pulled away closing his eyes for a moment to gain back his self-control, and then he too hold of her hand his first thought upon that was wow, I love how her hand fits in mine But he had to shrug it off as he looked her in the eye "I know you care and that you're hurting but..." he took a breath, he had to say this "I know you love me too," and at first, Beta was surprised he loved her but then she ripped her hand away from his grip.

"Being with me will only bring you trouble" she said looking away from him, she too had to do this.

"I'm willing to take the risk" he murmured softly as he held her chin turning her head so she was facing him then stared directly into her eyes, and damn those eyes they were beautiful they were stunning and they contained a shine only the stars of the most crowded galaxies could ever hope to attain and for once he knew what he was talking about.

He leaned in, and their lips brushed against each other for a few times before being pressed against one another. Their lips stayed like that unmoving. None of them had an idea of what to do as both had no experience in kissing whatsoever. His lips moved against hers, and Beta closed her eyes for a moment wrapping her arms around his neck --she saw it happen in movies way too often-- soon enough they found their rhythm, their lips locking and separating every per second, and soon the kiss became slighty heated once their lips locked yet again but never separated after, and once they had to pull away due to the lack of air they were both flushed.

"Usually I'd be too embarrassed to say this" Beta started, her breaths ragged "But you make me blush way goddamn much"

"I'm glad" Kai managed to grin from between his pants.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
Lunar: This was requested by..... the awesome DKLunaSlar-9-E

Fudou: well, considering it was your first time doing this... it wasn't half-bad.

Lunar: You know, I could get used to your positive feed back, but poor guy I must've really shaken you up.