Kira Hiroto X Midorikawa Ryuuji.

It was late, very late. Midorikawa was exhausted but it wasn't like he could sleep because even if it was 2 am and he was tired as hell, Sleep just wasn't cooperating, and maybe that was because the greenette's mind was occupied with thoughts he shouldn't have about his red-head Bestfriend, or because highschool finals are coming up or even because he just might be subconsciously worried if Suzuno would accept Nagumo's confession this week (if Nagumo actually grew the guts to do it) The reason he couldn't sleep was something he'd never know, was what Midorikawa learned by now.

Deciding he had enough with this bullshit as he'd call it, the once believed-to-be-alien got out of bed and slipped on some sneakers, it was late at night so he had decided that he wouldn't change his clothes for his late night stroll, the pair of sweatpants he was wearing and his slightly baggy but thin long-sleeved shirt looked just fine to him. It's not like anyone would be out on the streets at 2 am to see him.

Midorikawa got out, shoving his hands into his pockets instantly regretting not grabbing a jacket while he was walking down the stairs, it was too late now though he was already out and he was too lazy to go up three floors just to grab himself a jacket, plus the chilly night wasn't a too bad of an idea.

As he walked down the pavement he pondered on the topic of his newly found crush on his Bestfriend, it wasn't really "Newly found" it's just that realisation never dawned to him until about four weeks ago when he and Hiroto were just goofing around, nothing unusual really, but then he just had to slip up and fall on top of his favourite striker, but Holy shit did he regret it, because he found himself staring into the boy's greenish-grey eyes and admitting to himself that he's never seen a pair of eyes more beautiful than these in his 17 years of living.

Midorikawa shook his head as he sighed, and when he did he could see his breath, admittedly maybe he regretted not grabbing himself a jacket more than he thought he did, not that it was of any importance now. He sighed once more realising that his feelings weren't just a simple crush. He had fallen in love with his Bestfriend, had been for a while now, though it wasn't being in love that was the problem, it was realising it that was (even though that would explain a few things like why he was always so happy whenever Hiroto fussed over his health and how he needed more proper sleep, which now when he thought of it, he really did need more sleep, or why he'd feel so giddy upon skin on skin contact) because now he had no idea how to act around Hiroto and Hiroto knew him better than anyone else did so it wouldn't take long for him to suspect that something was wrong, If he hadn't already.

Maybe, just maybe Midorikawa should tell Hiroto about his feelings but then he thinks that no he can't because losing Hiroto and not being able to see how his eyes always lit up at the silliest things was not worth it for mere stupid feelings that he couldn't help but catch.

Midorikawa thinks that maybe it was life mocking him at this exact moment, because Hiroto is right there and he's just existing the local shop and now all Midorikawa wants to do is run away and avoid him at all costs but he can't because the boy turns to look at him and the way his eyes shimmered as the shop's light defined his features put Midorikawa under a magic spell, a spell where he's all frozen and he can't move in the slightest.

And then the boy with teal coloured eyes cloud be seen brightening up as he began walking towards Midorikawa, and the poor boy with green hair could've sworn his heart skipped a beat when he saw how happy Hiroto was, but that moment was long forgotten when he realised he was just in his PJs making him flustered, of course the two have seen each other in only PJs before but that was before Midorikawa realised he was in love with the other male, so that didn't aid his situation.

"Ryuuji!" Hiroto called out seeming completly obvious to the hurricane of emotions inside the greenette.

Midorikawa just waved back managing to be not so awkward. The ex-Gemini-Strom-captain can just remember the day when they both decided to just call each other by their first names, it had been the beginning of highschool where Midorikawa admitted that he really wished that he had someone by his side to call him by his first name, Hiroto seemed obvious to what Midorikawa meant by that as he volunteered to do it, though it cheered the other one up even if he refused it at first.