Fudou Akio X Child! Reader.

No one would've known, no one would've cared enough to pry beyond the extremly thick and seemingly endless sheets when it came to Fudou Akio.

She did it, more over she put more effort to it than anybody else could. A mere child that knew nothing of the world unravelling the layers around the devil, no the fallen angel, Fudou Akio, why? Because she was kind enough.

The sun was blazing, flaming, so much so as if burning humanity seemed to be it's sole ambition, it's purpose, it's goal. Fudou Akio was drenched in sweat, literally wet from head to toe but he couldn't bring himself to take off the ridiculously pink hoodie he was wearing, he couldn't.

'Merry Christmas Akio!'

"Merry Christmas" he grumbled, that was way before all his layers were thrown away.

'I got you something' she was jumping, her hands were shaking from excitement. The joy on her face, the smile of pure happiness and delight and the occasional audible-inaudible she made would put the metaphor of beauty and light in every single book to shame. Stars.

"You brought me something?" When was the last time Fudou was brought something with nothing expected in return? When was the last time someone was so happy giving him something?

The girl nodded in so much excitement that Fudou contemplated if excitement was a health hazard.

"Okay then..." and for the first time--not his words had no bite to it, they were normal.

The girl quickly shoved a box from behind her back to his lap, ripping away the wrapping to excited to wait for him to do it.

Fudou laughed, the heaving of his chest had the girl look up at him in concern and ask if he was okay to which he nodded and she continued.

There in the box laid a ridiculously pink, pastel pink hoodie.

'Pink is my favourite colour' she grinned 'And you're my favourite person' those words were enough for Fudou to understand the meaning behind the hoodie she brought him. Despite telling himself not to, he ended up wearing it all winter.

A hoodie in this weather however didn't seem like the most appealing choice, but he had worn the piece of clothing so much it seemed terribly wrong not to wear it, it's as if it was a piece of him. He smiled.

A smile of delight quickly vanished only to reappear as a frown of concern as he saw the said little girl, dressed in a little shirt and skirt you'd expect a girl her age to wear hunched up crying, the tiny sweat tricking from her forehead mixing with his tears.

Fudou immediately ran to her, pulling her close to him and rubbing her back. Probably the worst thing he came up with in this heat but to him her mental relief was much more important than the increase of the inevitable heat once their body heat mixed in.

The girl sniffled and raised her head, she stared at him a little with her baby eyes before blinking slightly, it was more of a Question, Fudou understood, she was saying Akio?