Kirino Ranmaru X (OC) Shindou Alex

One scream, two cries of agony, and endless tears... This described your current situation perfectly, you as in Shindou Alex.

No one knew, no one knew of this dark secret of yours but you, and your brother of course, You were abused, by none other than your very own father.

Two screams, Two cries of agony, and endless tears.

Three screams, two cries of agony, and endless tears.

Four screams, Three cries of agony, and endless tears.

A laugh sounded at this 'Miserable' state of yours "Pathetic" Said the laughing voice "This is a daughter of mine?" He scoffed to which you looked down to the ground, clutching your now tattered shirt, your tears -Oh how much you cried these- dropping to the ground. He left.

Shindou rushed into the room. You looked up at him, your tears streaming down your cheeks refusing to perish, "Are you okay?!" He asked frantically to which you nodded -what a stupid question, of course you weren't okay, you were just whipped to oblivion.

Your brother carried you, taking you out of that room to which you were very much grateful as you snuggled to his back, he placed you down on your bed as you reached your room, he ran a hand through his hair sighing sadly at your vulnerable state, he then began to rummage your closet looking for something you'd be able to comfortably wear.

As he turned around holding you PJs -Which's only down fall is that they showcase you bruises- he couldn't help but smile lightly seeing you asleep. He called in one of the maids to get you changed.

He got  back, then locked the door, he wiped away the tears which stained your face with a wet tissue, he then dried your face, he stayed with you to watch over you, he wouldn't allow his father to get to you again -that was what'd he always say, ...

He got  back, then locked the door, he wiped away the tears which stained your face with a wet tissue, he then dried your face, he stayed with you to watch over you, he wouldn't allow his father to get to you again -that was what'd he always say, though he always ended up failing.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The next morning, you woke up to the sound of someone playing the piano, You walked down stairs very well knowing that it was your brother, and if he played that meant your father was out, thankfully. 

You had thought that it was only your brother down there, and so you didn't bother covering your bruises, but when you saw Kirino, you eyes widened, and so did his... 

"Alex?! Alex what happened?!" he asked in panic as he saw all these hues of purple and blue covering your arms, with a bit of dries blood on your shoulders from the previous day.

You looked down not answering, just remembering made you cry 'Tap, Pause, Tap' went the sound of your tears at they fell to the ground.

His eyes widened even more, he pulled you into a gentle hug, being careful not hurt you with all those bruises, "Shhh, Please don't cry, I'm sorry, I won't ask anymore.

You shook your head "N-no, Its fine.... I just.."

"Its okay, you don't have to say anything" He assured you gently holding you in his arms, it was rather pleasant and comforting.