You Really Put the 'Able' in 'Questionable'

"blah blah"- Speaking Greek

"blah blah"- Speaking Amestrian

'blah blah'- Thinking

*<*<*>*>* - Begin/end flashback

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, Fullmetal Alchemist, or Percy Jackson. Good thing too, or they wouldn't be nearly as good as they are now. They belong to J.K. Rowling, Hiromu Arakawa, and Rick Riordan.

Harry

After the unfortunate incident of blowing up his aunt, Harry Potter was having a rather nice summer. The Weasley family was hosting three foreign exchange students from America; all three in his year, and they were very friendly, though a bit odd. Their behavior was strange sometimes, even by Harry's standards. They would occasionally speak in Greek, and they were often disappearing on their own, and then reappearing as if they had never left. But, strangeness aside, they were nice, and quite easy to get along with.

They were quite obviously muggle-born. They reacted with not-well-concealed surprise and awe at almost anything magical; much the way Harry had during his first year at Hogwarts. Harry found this more than a bit odd, considering this was supposedly their third year exposed to the magical world.

Despite all of their oddities, he, Ron, and Hermione warmed up to them quickly. There was quite a bit of confusion caused by one of them, whose name was Percy, seeing as a Weasley went by the same name, until Thalia 'accidentally' let slip that Percy's real name was Perseus. But after a few hours of calling him that, Percy had begged them all to stop. Apparently, he wasn't fond of his full name.

Of course, Fred and George immediately took to teasing him mercilessly about it. Harry was sure that his name wouldn't stay a secret at school for long. The day before their departure for Hogwarts, Harry, Hermione, and the Weasleys were trying to decide which houses they would be sorted into.

"I think that Thalia is a shoo-in for Gryffindor," Ron decided.

"Is that a good thing?" Thalia asked, raising a eyebrow.

"Yeah!" Ron said enthusiastically. "Gryffindor is the best house!"

"It's the house that all of us are in," Harry said. "Gryffindor values bravery, daring, nerve, and chivalry. Hufflepuff values hard work, dedication, patience, loyalty, and fair play. Ravenclaw values intelligence and knowledge. The Slytherin house values ambition, cunning, and resourcefulness."

"I think Percy might end up in Hufflepuff," Hermione said.

"Pfft, hard work? Percy? Are we talking about the same Percy?" Thalia snickered.

"Hey," Percy protested. "I can be hard working!"

"What about me?" Nico asked. "Where do you think I fit best?"

Of course, the demigods knew that Dumbledore had arranged for them to be placed in the Gryffindor house. Even so, they were curious about the other's opinions.

"Hmmm, that's a hard one." Fred (or George) eyed him skeptically, taking in his black clothing and skull ring. "Well, appearance-wise, you look like a Slytherin –" said one twin.

"– But, you've got a better personality than half the Slytherins," interjected the other.

"I'd say you could go to Gryffindor or Slytherin, fifty/fifty chance," finished the first.

"We'll have to wait and see what the hat decides," Hermione said.

Harry grinned. "I hope you get put in Gryffindor. Not that there's anything wrong with the other houses–apart from Slytherin, that is."