You Really Put the 'Long' in 'Longing'

A/N - I'm really on a writing spree lately. Enjoy the frequent updates while it lasts. I can't believe I forgot to say this last chapter, but Jirachi At Sundown from ff.net is my awesome beta reader, starting last chapter.

"blah blah"- Speaking Greek

"blah blah"- Speaking Amestrian

'blah blah'- Thinking

*<*<*>*>* - Begin/end flashback

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, Fullmetal Alchemist, or Percy Jackson. Good thing too, or they wouldn't be nearly as good as they are now. They belong to J.K. Rowling, Hiromu Arakawa, and Rick Riordan. Just to be safe, I also don't own the song 'This is War' by Thirty Seconds to Mars.

Percy

"What do you think Professor Elric's doing?"

     Percy turned his head to look at Ron, feeling the dry, dead grass pull on his hair. Ron nodded to the right, where Professor Elric was pacing agitatedly in front of a tree.

"Maybe he's enjoying the nice weather like the rest of us," Thalia suggested from her spot next to Nico.

"Then why is he pacing?" Ron pointed out.

     Harry shrugged. No one offered any other answer. They were all outside enjoying a rare break from the rain, and even Percy was feeling relaxed. That was something that didn't happen often. Percy closed his eyes and enjoyed the warm heat of the sun on his face. A thumping noise caused him to open his eyes, seeking for the source of the disturbance.

     The sound of fast-paced chattering drew his gaze to where Professor Elric had been pacing. He had been joined by Professor McGonagall and a blonde girl that he didn't recall seeing before. She seemed to be talking enthusiastically to Professor Elric.

"When did they get here?" Percy wondered aloud, pushing himself up from the ground.

"Portkey," announced Ron, who had been watching the whole time.

"Who is that?" Harry asked, shading his eyes as he looked.

     The girl was slightly taller than Professor Elric, and was definitely a muggle, judging from her clothing. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail that hung down to her waist and swung back and forth as she whipped her head around, taking in the sights. As Percy watched, she and Professor Elric walked into the castle.

     Ron jumped to his feet, a mischievous grin on his face. He narrowly missed stepping on Percy's hand, which Percy had pulled away just in time.

"Ron, what are you doing?" Hermione asked, exasperation seeping into her tone.

Ron looked down at her accusingly. "Don't you want to find out who that is?"

Hermione's eyebrows twitched, but she didn't deny it. "That doesn't matter. You would be intruding. Besides, you don't even know where they're going."

"We can at least check the classroom," Ron persisted.

"Yeah," Percy jumped in eagerly. "I'm getting bored anyway."

"Honestly Percy," Thalia chided, rolling her eyes. "Sometimes you really don't act like you're sev–thirteen."

"Whatever," Percy said, ignoring Thalia's slip up. He got to his feet and turned to Hermione. "C'mon Hermione."

"Excuse me?" Hermione looked up from her book, narrowing her eyes. "Why do you think I'm coming?"

"Because if they are there, we need an excuse for why we came," Percy explained. "You're the one most likely to visit a teacher."