You Really Put the 'Cover' in 'Discover'

A/N-I now have access to PoA! Yay! Now I can get my facts correct. Though I only have it for two weeks, unfortunately. I am also finally off of pain medication! Another yay! By the way, sorry if I don't make everyone sound 'British' enough, I really am trying. Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

"blah blah"- Speaking Greek

"blah blah"- Speaking Amestrian

'blah blah'- Thinking

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, Fullmetal Alchemist, or Percy Jackson. Good thing too, or they wouldn't be nearly as good as they are now. They belong to J.K. Rowling, Hiromu Arakawa, and Rick Riordan.

Percy

     Nico practically dragged Percy and Thalia out of the infirmary. They were barely a few steps away before Nico yanked them into a small alcove in the wall.

"There is definitely something up with him!" Nico hissed.

"Uh...what?" Percy asked, confused.

Thalia rolled her eyes. "He's talking about Professor Elric, Seaweed Brain. We already know about your 'weird feeling' Nico, did you find out what it meant?"

Nico looked uneasy. "No, not yet. But when I grabbed his arm..." Nico hesitated. "It was metal."

Percy and Thalia stared at him in disbelief, before Percy spoke. "Metal? Are you sure? He couldn't have been, I dunno, really tense or something?"

Nico shook his head. "I'm sure. It was metal."

"But that's not possible, is it?" Thalia asked. "I mean, his arm moves exactly like a normal one. I don't even know if even Hephaestus has made anything like that. And even if he did, why would he give it to a mortal? Unless he's a demigod...but even then...it just doesn't make any sense." Thalia shook her head, perplexed.

"I know, but I'm sure about it." Nico said, determined.

Percy glanced up. "Oh, here comes Professor McGonagall! Perfect!" The three demigods jumped out of their alcove and faced the professor.

"Professor McGonagall, ma'am!" Percy called.

The transfiguration teacher stopped and looked at them. "Mr. Jackson, Mr. Di Angelo, and Ms. Grace. How may I help you?"

"Well, it isn't us that need help," Percy began. "Professor Elric got hit with a blinding charm or something, so we had to help him get to the hospital wing. And his translation spell had worn off, and Hermione was only able to cast a spell so that he could understand us, so we need you to fix that." Percy said in a rush.

Professor McGonagall raised her eyebrows ever so slightly. "Well, that is indeed a problem. Thank you for informing me." She marched off in the direction of the hospital wing

Percy, Nico, and Thalia exchanged a look. "We'll look into this more as soon as we have the chance." Thalia said firmly. The other two nodded, and they hurried to catch up with the surprisingly speedy professor.

~o~O~o~

     A few days later, in the library, the six young wizards were discussing the young professor's cryptic 'clue.'

"Transmutation...circles..." Ron said slowly, as if analyzing each word. "Circles...of transmutation..." He furrowed his brow. "I don't see how this is supposed to help us!"

"It's obviously some sort of clue, Ron, or he wouldn't have said it." Hermione said, barely looking up from the book she was intensely studying.

"What's that book for, Hermione?" Harry asked.