Chapter One

A woman scorned, yes that's me to put it lightly. Fuck Neal, fuck this job and fuck the stuck up brunette who's lounging on her yacht while I remodel her bathroom. A bathroom in which four men have come and gone because they couldn't handle The Evil Queen.

I kick myself everyday for falling under his spell. My ex husband, Neal, was a smooth talking piece of shit. I was abandoned as a baby and bounced around between foster homes with barely a high school diploma. I was undoubtedly a lost girl craving attention and instantly latched onto the first dumbass who flashed me a smile. Neal worked odd jobs remodeling homes and taught me everything he knew. He had goals and big dreams where we would own our own business someday but that was all cut short when I kept popping out his children. That deadbeat took off four years ago, leaving me in a rundown shack with three kids. Thus concluding my reasoning for swearing off men.

"Pssst!" I'm squatting down, balancing on my toes while peeking outside the bathroom door. The older man glances my way but snaps his head back into his statuesque pose. "Come on dude, just a bottle of water," I whisper trying to coax the butler to bring me something to quench my thirst on this scorching hot day.

"Sydney!" The spoiled brat of a woman calls out from her lounge chair. Her eyes are closed even though she just beckoned the poor man.

"Yes Miss Mills?"

"Dry Martini, two olives and stirred not shaken. The last time you attempted to pass off that ghastly drink and I will not stand for it!"

"Yes Miss Mills." The man bows his head and disappears from her presence while shuffling backward.

I study the brunette as she spins around in her chair to lay upon her stomach. She's gorgeous, I'll give her that, but her attitude turns her into the grim reaper. Her mostly naked body is on full display to soak up as much sun as her olive tone flesh can absorb. Her dainty fingers stretch behind her back and blindly search for the black string holding her top up. She tugs one long piece and then proceeds to the string behind her neck. The straps fall effortlessly next to her body, clearing her flesh from any tan lines. Her manicured nails skim the bottom of her thighs before they reach the hem of her bathing suit. Her fingers dip beneath the fabric and pull the material up so her plump ass is out for the world to see. I notice...something...
I squint for a moment debating if that is a birth mark or...nope, that's definitely a tattoo!

I shake my head and turn my attention back to her bathroom. I'm almost done, just a few finishing touches and her dream bathroom will be complete.

"Here you are," the robot butler hands me a bottle of water before he proceeds to his master with her martini. Stirred, god forbid it's shaken! Does it even matter? I didn't even know there was a difference.

I unscrew the top of my water and welcome the ice cold liquid that travels down my throat and tingles somewhere in my chest. My eyes drift over to the spiteful woman who appears to be sleeping behind her dark framed sunglasses. That's when the glasses slip ever so slightly down the bridge of her nose exposing her curious eyes that are locking onto mine. She quickly fumbles to place those glasses back in place but I already saw her staring me down.

Miss Mills slowly lifts herself from the lounge chair causing every muscle down her back and firm ass to clench deliciously. She reties her bathing suit top but leaves her thick bottom hanging out. The woman sashays toward me in a seductive manner causing me to lose focus. I quickly avert my eyes and focus on chugging my water down.

"Miss Swan, do I pay you to take breaks?"

"I was just-"

"Were you granted permission to have one of my water bottles?" The devil woman's hand lunges forward and rips my water bottle from my clutches. The cold liquid spews out the top soaking my wet tank top in the process.