Chapter Twelve

Her pale skin is always so warm like a blanket wrapping around my heart, keeping me safe and secure. I inhale sharply as my eyes flutter close, allowing the calming scent of coconuts to cloud my mind. I roll my hips against the side of her sharp hip bone and press a firm kiss to her chest. Emma groans and pulls me in closer to her body.

My index finger glides across the top of her breast, dipping between the valley to descend toward her tight abdominal muscles. My finger rides across each prominent muscle sending a rush of excitement to my center. Emma hums in her sleep and stretches to kiss the top of my head.

I slither my way on top of the blonde and take my time planting sensual kisses all around her bare chest. I lick my lips before each slow kiss to ensure the cool air will caress every wet patch. I know this will cause goosebumps to spread like wildfire across her skin.

Emma's palm firmly presses against my lower back while her other hand rakes through my hair. She inhales deep, her chest rising and pushing my head up along with her.

"Come here," she whispers through a groggy voice thick with sleep. I peek up at my wife through my thick eyelashes to find her eyes still closed.

I squirm up my wife's silky soft body and gently connect our lips. She hums into the kiss inspiring a deep moan to stir in my chest. Everything around us seems to play out in slow motion as I indulge in this sweet moment.

"I love you so much Emma," I declare while slowly rocking my hips against her. An audible gulp comes from my wife's throat.

"I love you too."

"You feel so safe and warm when I'm in your arms. I feel as though nothing bad could ever happen to me with you near." Emma's green eyes are shifting around frantically like she's searching for some fault in my words. "Maybe it's because I never had a home before you?" I shrug because in all honesty I have no idea why I feel this way. "Maybe because for the first time, I know in my heart I am home. You are my home."

Green eyes with golden specks gloss over and then a tear escapes, rolling down the side of her face and disappearing into her hair. I pout not truly understanding her emotions and I hate myself for not remembering my wife, my family. I hate that I can't understand her anymore. Did I ever understand her inside and out? Or was our relationship strictly physical?

"Why are you crying Emma?" I tilt my head to the side and gently wipe away another run away tear. She tightens her hold on me and sniffles quietly.

"I'm just so happy you feel at home here. I know at first you hated it here. You hated our bratty kids and you especially hated me..."

"Emma I didn't-"

"No Roni, you did. I'm just so happy that memories or not, you feel in your heart that this is your home. That you found love and you know you belong here." A few more tears trickle down her face and I can't stop the way I lean forward and kiss the salty drops away.

"This is my home Emma. This is where I belong, I feel it deep inside my heart."

Emma slides both hands up my face and pulls me into a searing kiss. Her emotions are vibrating off her body leaving me a bumbling mess. Every inch of my body melts into the woman below, prompting a whimper to break from my throat.

I break apart our lips and kiss my way down her flushed skin. I disappear beneath the thin sheets until I find my destination. I take my time to tease Emma, forcing my tongue to move as slow as humanly possible.

"Oh fuck," she groans and bucks her hips forward.

"Mommies!"

My eyes grow wide as my heart slams brutally against my sternum. Emma's legs jerk around me, almost kneeing me in the mouth.