Chapter Nineteen

My eyelids are growing heavy even though my eyes are already closed. My body is slick with sweat but I'm too relaxed to care. Her fingers slither their way in between mine and I instantly grab hold. Never wanting to ever let this woman go again. A low moan escapes her mouth turning my lips into a smile.

"Fire! Fire! Fire!" My children chant at precisely the same time I feel an ice cold sharp bite against my back.

Regina squeals as she rips her hand away from mine. I place my palms flat against my lounge chair and push myself up. The spray of water never letting up as I spin around hastily.

All three of my children, maybe I should say four, including Ruby, are soaking Regina and I with water guns. I quickly step to my right and grab hold of Regina's wrists. I yank the petite woman in front of me and wrap my arms around her waist using her as my human shield. She screeches and squirms as she attempts to block the chilly water.

"Emma!"

"To have and to hold," I recite as I squeeze her body flush against mine. "Through sickness and in health," I mumble into her shoulder as I hide from the attack. "For better or worse," I whisper into her ear. I'm not quite sure if her flesh is breaking out in goosebumps from the water or my breath against her ear. "For richer or poorer," I lightly press my lips to the back of her neck while our children continue to hose her down.

"Emma, I'm soaked!"

"You're my wife, you are suppose to protect me," I whine as I lift her in the air as she flails about.

Finally our children run out of water but their giggles don't cease. "Ruby! You were suppose to be keeping the children busy. Not egging them on," Regina huffed as she wiped away the liquid dripping from her face.

"I'm sorry but you two were just laying there, half asleep...I just couldn't help it. It was the perfect opportunity," Ruby tried to defend but her laughter didn't help her case. "You only have yourself to blame for inviting all of us on your honeymoon."

Regina bent down and lifted Drew onto her hip. She placed a loving kiss to her tiny cheek and smiled.

"I couldn't help it," my wife pouted. "I didn't want to be without these three again." Our daughter placed both hands on Regina's face and kissed her hard prompting a small chuckle from the brunette.

"We should be docking soon and then we will spend the evening exploring the islands," I explained to my friend once again. "So until then it's mommy time." I widened my eyes so my friend would take the hint.

"I know. I know. Come on kiddos, lets give them some space," Ruby said as she gathered our children.

Ruby is basically our live in babysitter while we are on this vacation. Which she was more than happy to agree to because this was a free vacation for her. Who wouldn't want to be on a yacht, traveling around the Caribbean Islands, enjoying the sun along with free food and drinks.

Ruby led our children back to the other side of the yacht leaving Regina and I in privacy. Regina stalked toward me with her brown eyes locked onto mine. Her body was glistening with little water droplets rolling down her perfectly fit body. I smirked as she placed her palms flat against my chest and shoved me. She took another threatening step forward and pushed me again.

"You. Are. The. Devil. Emma. Swan." She taunted as she shoved me one last time into a lounge chair. I fell back onto the cushion and slid myself up.

"Swan-Mills," I corrected inspiring a salacious grin to slide across her face.

Regina slowly straddled my legs forcing me to gulp down, desperate to wet my dry palate. She has to be the sexiest woman alive. My gorgeous wife draped her arms around my neck. The warm scent of sun tan lotion mixed with her sweat was an instant turn on.

I leaned forward and planted wet open mouthed kisses all around her chest. This inspired the sex goddess to slowly glide her hips forward and backward in the most teasing and suggestive manner. I grazed her thighs making my way to her plump bottom. I pushed the bottom of her bathing suit up, exposing her bare ass like the first week I met her. I dug my nails into her over heated flesh as I continued kissing and nipping across her chest.

One of her hands was buried deep into my long locks at the nape of my neck. Her nails dragged across my scalp forcing a moan to rip from my chest. Regina tugged on my hair demanding my full attention. She delicately brushed her lips to mine as she continued to writhe on top of me. Something between a moan and a whimper broke from my lips and fell into her mouth.

This woman is something I could only have dreamt about. She's my soulmate and I don't know how I ever survived without her. This past year has been perfect. We started my business like we originally planned before she left us. She has been supportive and helped Ruby and I every step along the way.

We also found the perfect home for our family in my same town so the children didn't have to transfer schools. She has given me everything I have ever wanted and I don't know how I could ever repay her.

I slowly pulled back from her lips and frowned.

"What's wrong Emma?" She softly asked while skimming her thumb across my bottom lip.

"You have given me and the kids everything we could ever ask for. What on Earth could I ever give you?" My eyes started to fill with tears as I was once again reminded that I'm not good enough for her.

"Honestly?" She quietly whispered while biting her lip. I nodded and tightened my hold around her waist. "I want to carry a baby."

"You want us to have four children? Well five..."

"Ruby." We both said together as we smiled.

"I do want a baby. I want to enjoy the experience of being pregnant and raising this baby together," she shyly admitted sending my heart into over drive.

I placed my finger below her chin and brought her lips to mine. I kissed her sweetly before verbally answering her.

"I would love to have a baby with you. I would especially love having the other parent stick around." We both laughed lightly.

"So we are doing this?"

"Absolutely. I love you more than you'll ever know and I can't wait to experience this with you. You're going to be the most adorable pregnant woman ever. I can just see it now, you waddling around your yacht."

"Our yacht. And I will not waddle," she forcefully stated as her eyebrows drew together.

My index fingers slid across her flesh making random patterns as I grinned from ear to ear. "I can see you all barefoot because your sandals won't even fit. You'll be in this skimpy bathing suit insisting it still fits as you waddle around the deck."

"Stop! I will not!"

"Sure you will," I reply casually as my one hand snaked between us. With one finger I trace her cleavage and bite down hard on my lip. "And these will be swollen and spilling over the tops and I'll hand you a moo moo to wear over." That comment earned me a hard slap against my arm.

"How dare you imply that I would ever allow that garment upon my body." She tried really hard to fight her laughter but soon we were both laughing until I pulled her into a heated kiss.

"I'm so glad you fell and broke your head," I breathed into her mouth.

"I'm so glad you brought me home."