Chapter 6

(A/N)Sorry for not updating last week, but don't kill me! Im lazy! So here ya go, chapter 6!

<>Maka's POV<>

Sunday went by in a blur, and Monday was here. My alarm clock buzzed and screamed. I reached my arm over to my night stand, and slapped the snooze button. I closed my eyes, and hoped for a few extra minutes of sleep. When I was finally starting to drift off, my alarm clock buzzed and screamed again. I reachd my hand over to my night stand once again, and this time turned off my alarm. I sluggishly dragged myself out of bed, and looked out the window. The sun wasn't out yet, so I still had time to take a quick shower. I slowly walked outside my room, and the light from the hallway nearly blinded me. I squinted my eyes, and started walking towards the bathroom. I locked the bathroom door, and got a towel. I jumped into the shower.

After I finished my shower, I quickly got dressed and started to the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen, i was greeted by my maid, Suki.

"Good morning, Maka," Suki said to me, with a smile.

"Good morning, Suki. What's for breakfast?" Suki is basically like my second mom. Since my real mom is never home, always traveling, Suki treats me like her own daughter.

"I made eggs, pancakes, and bacon. There is orange juice too, if you like." Suki said cheerfully.

"I'll take everything you made." Suki went into the kitchen, and came out with a glass of orange juice, a plate with eggs, a pancake, and 2 pieces of bacon.

"Enjoy," Suki said.

"Thank you, Suki." I said with a smile. She smiled, bowed and walked out of the room. I ate quietly, alone. I was constantly checking my phone to see how much time I had left before I had to go to school.

When I finished eating, it was about 7 o'clock. I began walking outside, to see if the limo driver was ready to take me to school. But instead of a limo, I see an orange motorcycle, and a person with white hair on the bike.

"Soul!?" I yelled, to make sure he would hear me.

"Hey Maka. Need a ride?" Soul asked.

"No, not really." I started walking down to him. "Why are you here?"

"Well, let's get one thing straight." He started. "I didn't tell your limo driver to leave." He smirked.

"Soul, why would you do that?" I whined.

"No reason." He said witha smirk. I hoped on the back of his motorcycle.

"Well, than you're taking me to school." I said.

"Okay. Fine." He said. Soul sat in front of me. I wrapped my arms around his waist, and rested my head on his back. He took off.

==============================================================================

<>Maka's POV<>

After about 10 minutes, we finally got to school. I hoped off the bike, and so did Soul. I walked inside, and headed towards my homeroom class. Soul and I said bye, for he was going to music room #3. I picked a random seat, and sat down.

"You new here?" A voice asked me. I looked up. A boy with yellow eyes was looking down at me. His hair was black, besides the three white stripes in his hair.

"Yeah." I responded.

"Well than. I'm Death the Kid." he put out his hand.

"I'm Maka." I shook his hand. I smiled. He had a disgusted look on his face.

"Can I just, umm, yeah just-" He started playing with my pigtails. He tightened one, an loosened the other.

"Ahh, perfectly symmetrical." He sounded relived.

"Symmetrical?" i questioned.

"Ugh," He groaned. A swear, he pulled a whiteboard out of no where. He started writing. "Symmetry is what makes the world beautiful. If one side is not the same as the other, it is not beautiful." He sighed.

"Oh, umm, okay." The bell that signaled to go to our first period class had rung. I walked out of the class, studying my schedule. Okay, first I have history in room 8. I walked through the hall, studying the numbers on the doors. 19...18...17...16... It seemed as though I was going the right way.

"Hey, Maka." A high pitched voice said. I turned around to see Tsubaki.

"Hey, Tsubaki!" I said, cheerfully.

"I have history class now, what about you?" She asked.

"Yeah, me too." We started walking to history together. We walked inside and found two empty desks next to eachother. There was a third empty desk next to mine. While I was talking to Tsubaki, someone sat down next to me.

"Hey, Maka." I turned my head. Soul sat down next to me.

"Hey, Soul." I smiled. I wasn't paying attention the rest of class. I already learned this in my old school. Tsubaki seemed bored, too. I started writing on a Post-It note. Did you already learn this? I passed the note to Tsubaki. She started writing on the back. She passed the note to me.Yeah, but our teacher is so clueless that he teaches the same thing every day. I laughed as quietly as possible. We started passing notes to eachother. I guess Soul saw, because he passed me a note. The whole time we were just passsing notes to eachother.

The bell rang, and class was over. I looked at my schedule. I had LT next. Wait, what's LT? There isn't even a room number! I walked over to Soul.

"Hey Soul, can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." I showed him my schedule.

"What does LT stand for?"

"Oh, that stands for Leisure Time." He told me.

"Leisure Time? But we have that almost every period! Shouldn't we be learning?" I was really confused. Why wouldn't we be learning?

"It's a strange school." He told me.

"So, what do we do during Leisure Time?" I asked.

"Anything, really. You can eat, wander the halls, sleep,. I'm pretty sure you're allowed to leave, too, unless you come back, I think."

"Oh, weird. So, what do you do during Leisure Time?"

"Well, since i'm a host, I have to do what hosts do best. Impress girls and all that stuff." That doesn't seem that fun. I hope he doesn't have to do that every day. I smiled, and we started walking. I had no idea where to go, so I just followed Soul. He didn't seem to mind. When we got to the cafeteria, Soul went to do something, so I sat down at some random couch, and cracked open a book.

"HIYA, MAKA!" Someone screamed. Two blondes started walking towards me.

"Hey Liz. Hey Patti!"

"Why are you reading? Shouldn't you be relaxing?" Liz asked.

"I am relaxing. I like to read." I responded.

"Weird." Liz said. I laughed. Black*Star, Death the Kid, and Tsubaki came over. I saw Haruhi, Kyoya, and Tamaki. I waved and smiled. They all waved back. I can't bealive that in two days I've already made so many friends, and closer friends.

A/N Thank you guys soooooo much for 200 reads! I wish I could hug all the people who read my story! I guess my story isn't half bad. Well, sorry this chapter sucks, I just really needed to get a chapter out, and I didn't have that many good ideas. I was also watching Fairy Tail, so yeah. Thanks!