Chapter 9

A/N Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I  has writers block. :( So, yeah. If this chapter sucks, im winging it, so yeah. Thank you for almost 3K reads! 

<>Maka's POV<>

  I still can't believe Soul kissed me. I've always dreamed of meeting someone and the next day getting my first kiss, like in princess stories. But, I never dreamed it would happen like this, so perfectly. Only Haruhi was left at the beach. I'm pretty sure she didn't see Soul and I kissing. Soul offered to take me to my house, and I accepted. He sat down on his bike, and I sat down behind him. I rested my head on his back, and for the first time, it didn't feel awkward. 

   The ride was quiet-too quiet. I decided to break the silence. 

  "Soul? Can I ask you something?" I asked.

  "No." He said sarcastically. I continued what I was going to say.

  "Well, does what just happened make me your girlfriend?" I asked.

  "Well," He started. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

  "Yes." I said quickly. My eyes widened and I realize what I just said. I mentally slapped myself. "Kinda... maybe..." i mumbled the last part. Soul smirked.

   The rest of the ride was silent, besides the humming of the engine. Soul stopped his bike in front of my house. 

  "Thanks, Soul." I said and smiled. I stepped of his bike. He grabbed my hand and I turned to look at him. He pulled me closer to him and gently put his lips onto mine. I closed my eyes and kissed him. After a few seconds, we stopped. He brushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

  "Good night, Soul." I said.

  "Night Maka." He drove away. I ran up the stairs to my house. I opened the door, and ran up yet another set of stairs. I ran down the hallway, and I bumped into someone. I looked up to see one of my least favorite people. 

  "Hi, Papa." I say, my smile leaving my face.

  "Hey Maka. What are you running for?" He asks.

  "Nothing. Can I get by?"

  "It's a boy, isn't it?" He says.

  "What?"

  "Yep. It's definitely a boy." He says smiling, like he's just accomplished something important. 

  "How do you know?" I ask. "Were you spying on me?"

  "No, I wasn't spying on you."

  "Than how do you know?"

  "Well," He began. "Your cheeks are bright red, you usually never have this much energy, you had a giant smile on your face, and i'm pretty sure I heard a motorcycle engine before you came inside." 

  "Oh." That;s all I could say.

  "If you're ever need advice, talk to me." Papa said. I almost started laughing, but I had to keep a serious face. 

  "What do you know about love?" I said, a bit loud. "All you ever do is cheat. I bet that's the real reason Mama left! You'd be the last person I go if I ever needed advice!" I marched away. 

  "Oh." I could hear him say quietly. Papa always told me that Mama left because of her job, but I never believed him. Don't you think a job wouldn't take 9 years? I slammed my bedroom door. And jumped on my bed. I thought of Soul, and my smile returned. I got into my pajama's and was about to brush my teeth. My stomach rumbled. I hadn't eaten yet, and I was starving. I made a bowl of cereal, and ate it quickly. When I finished, I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I jumped on my bed and fell asleep.

==============================================================================

   My alarm woke me up. I did my usual morning routine. Wash up, get dressed, and eat. I didn't realize it until after I stepped outside my house, but it was storming. I ran inside, and got an umbrella. Since I woke up earlier than usual, I decided to walk to school. 

   Halfway through my walk, my phone started to buzz. Soul was calling. 

  "Hey, Soul." I said.

  "Maka, hurry up! I'm waiting outside your house. Your usually ready by now." 

  "Oh, yeah. I already left for school. I'm walking." 

  "Oh. Okay. But it's storming."

  "I have an umbrella."

  "Well, see you at school."

  "Bye!" I hung up the phone. 

   Soul and I arrived at about the same time. I got here 3 minutes before he did. He took my hand, and started dragging me across the school. After a few minutes, we arrived in front of Music Room #3. I smiled. He opened the doors, and we went inside. All the hosts were there.

  "Welcome." They said simultaneously.

  "Hey, I have something to say." Soul said all of a sudden.

  "We already know." Tamaki said.

  "What?" Soul said.

  "We know that you two kissed." Tamaki continued. I felt my face turn bright red.

  "How?" He asked. 

  "Haruhi was still at the beach, and she saw you."

  "Oh." Soul and I both said. 

  "So I take it that you're leaving the Host Club?" Tamaki said.

  "Yeah." Soul said.

  "You are?" I say, surprised. "Why?"

  "Well," Soul began. "You are my girlfriend, and I shouldn't be in the Host Club if I have a girlfriend."

  "But, Tamaki and Haruhi are dating and their still in the Host Club! Don't quit! I know that you love being a Host! Just because I came into your life I don't want you to stop the doing something that you love!" Im almost out of breath by the end of that 'speech'. 

  "Well, if you want me to stay in the Host Club, i'll stay." Soul said.

  "No! Don't think of it like I want you to be in the Host Club. I want you to do what you want. Don't do things just because of me." Soul smirked when I finished my second 'speech'.

  "Fine. I won't leave the Host Club, and not because you told me not to." Soul finally said. I smiled. "Hey, where's Haruhi?" Soul says. I look around, and don't see her anywhere. 

  "Narnia." Tamaki says quickly.

  "What?" Soul and I say at the same time.

  "Narnia."

  "Do you mean a wardrobe?" I ask.

  "What's Narnia?" Soul asks.

  "It's a book. You've never heard of it?" I ask.

  "Hey, I don't read that much." He admits.

  "Anyways," I say, going back on topic, "Why is Haruhi in a wardrobe?"

  "She's just a little bit terrified of thunder." Tamaki said. Thunder cracked throughout the sky, and a wardrobe in the corner of the room shakes. 

  "A little?" I ask and start giggling. (A/N Thanks @otaku_fangirl1612 for leaving that comment a few chapters ago. It made meh laugh.)