Chapter 7

<>Maka's POV<> (It's the next day)

   After school yesterday, Soul told me that he would take me to school everyday. I said no, but he said he would bother me until I let him. I didn't want to be bothered all the time, so I had to say yes. But right now, i'm waiting outside of my house, and I don't see Soul anywhere. I check the time. 7:04. He should be here by now. After 5 minutes pass, I give up on him, and start walking to school. 

   I get to school, and it is 7:30. I walk towards the entrance, and try to open the door. It's locked. I tried a couple of more times, but I gave up on the door. I looked through the window. No one was in the halls. I sighed. 

  "Hey, Maka." A familiar voice said. I turned around, and saw Soul walking towards me. He wasn't in his uniform, so I was confused. He took off his headphones, and put them around his neck.

  "Hey, Soul. Whay aren't you in your uniform, and why isn't anyone at school?" I asked, confused. 

  "There isn't any school today." He said.

  "Why?" I ask. He shrugs. "I was waiting forever for you this morning. You couldn't even give me a heads up that you weren't coming?"

  "I thought you knew. Need a ride home?" He asks. 

  "Yeah, I don't feel like walking again." We start walking towards his bike, and he gets on. I sit right behind him. I wrap my arms around his waist, and rest my head on his back. He takes off. 

I was so tired. I closed my eyes, hoping for a few more minutes of sleep. He shifted his position a bit, but that didn't bother me. He was my pillow right now, and didn't mind.

  "We're here." He said after five minutes. I rubbed my eyes. He didn't take me home. We were in the middle of town. He parked his bike and got off. I grabbed mt hand and pulled me off his bike. 

  "What happened to taking me home?" I askde in a sleepy voice. 

  "You seem tired." I gave him the No shit, Sherlock face. "You need coffee."

  "Why can't I just sleep? I won't be tired if I sleep." I yawned.

  "You won't be tired if you drink coffee, too."

  "But I don't want coffee." 

  "That sucks, cause im buying you coffee."

  "Fine, but im not gonna drink it."

  "I'll shove it down your throat if you don't" 

  "Hey, ya know? Coffee's not such a bad idea." I said quickly. Woah, scarey Soul.

  "That's what I thought." He smirked, and I wanted to slap him. He bought two coffee's and gave me the smaller one. I chigged the whole thing down quickly. It burned my throat, but I wanted to sleep.  

  "Okay, im done. Time to go!" I left out and go get some sleep. 

  "But, im not done yet, and my bike doesn't have cup holders." I grabbed my bag, and took out the heaviest book I could find. I slammed it into Soul's head. 

  "Oww, Maka, what the hell was that for?" I laughed. I made a note in my mind that books were Soul's new punishment. "Fine, i'll drink faster."

   He finished his coffee in three minutes. I took a seat on his bike, and he sat right in front of me. He started driving. But not towards home. 

  "Soul where are we going?" I asked.

  "You'll see." He said. I took the book out of my bag as a death threat. He swallowed. "I'm gonna stop talking now." I giggled. After a few minutes, he started heading towards home. 

  "Can I trust you?" He asked.

  "Depends." I say.

  "Okay, i'm gonna take you home, but I need you to come out with a swimsuit." He said.

  "Why?" I ask.

  "The hosts and I are going to a private beach, and I want you to come." He said. This is awkward. I don't wanna be the only girl there. It would be uncomfortable. But, Soul was asking me, of all other girls to go with him. I smiled. 

  "Sure. You can trust me this time." I said.

  "Good," He said as he pulled up to my house. "Go get ready." I hoped off his bike, and ran inside. I sprinted up the long staircase, and head into my room. I looked through my drawer, and found the perfect not to showy bikini. I got undressed, put on my bikini, and put clothes over it. I grabbed a towel, and started running back towards Soul's motorcycle. I hoped on. He looked at the time on his phone. 

  "Seven minutes. That's fast for a girl." He said. I laughed. 

  "Just shut up and drive." I told him. He smirked, and started driving.

 A/N Its a bit shorter than usual, but deal with it. Im lazy and need more ideas xD. Just bare with me and comment and vote and like and love :P. So... BYE!!