Chapter 12: A Kiss with a Fist

"Thanks for picking me up."

"No problem." Allison flashed a blazing smile at me then turned her attention to the road. We drove for three minutes then she chuckled.

"Whats so funny?"

"Well I was thinking and we could have a show about us ya know. We can call it Ally A. Saves the Day."

"Youre so corny Ally A."

"Hey now I am giving you a ride!" We both laugh and I say sorry just so she knows Im being sarcastic.

"Why did Scott and Stiles leave you?"

"We got in a fight..."

"I wanna hear all about it, Im hear for you girly." She squeezed my hand then gave me a heart warming smile. I explained to her all that happened and she tried giving me advice but she just didnt understand, I cant just control it. It takes time. Time I dont have yet. She dropped me off and I dropped a 5 dollar bill on the floor of her car because she refused to take the money for gas.

When I walked into english I was the first to arrive. I sat down near the back and waited for the class to fill up. The warning bell was ringing and I could see Stiles walking in with Lydia and Allison right behind him. There was two open seats near me and I had a feeling he was going to try and take one of them.

Stiles rushed to the seat in front of me but Allison threw her bag on the desk before he could make it, flashing him a sarcastic smile as he walked away.He saw the desk to my right but was too late as well, Lydia was already placing her stuff on the desk.

I heard him mumble "dammit" under his breath then walk to a chair, a few rows down, by Scott.

"Thanks guys." I flash them both a smile and they flash one back.

Halfway into the class period Stiles and Scotr have been whispering a lot and I decide to start listening to them.

"Stiles shes a werewolf she can hear thing just like me. If she wanted to she could hear us right now." I try not to laugh at that comment.

"I know but I just feel weird whispering hoping she would hear it you know? I mean look I doubt she is even paying attention to us." I know they are about to turn their heads towards me so I looked down at my paper and act like im doing the work.

"Cora, can you hear me?" Stilinski is whispering to himself, well I guess me. I try my best not to look like I noticed him.

"Cora if you can hear me" I start to scribble on my paper so it looks like I have no clue he is talking to me.

"I dont know if you are scribbling on that paper to act like you cant hear me or if you are doing the work but I miss you Hale." My heart skips a beat at the sound of him calling me Hale again. My heart is beating fast now and my hands are starting to hurt. My heart is breaking again because I like the idiot so much. We had such a fun time over this short month and whenever I think about it, its like having an open wound in the middle of my chest.

"I miss you so much, Hale please. I hope you are listening." Im starting to sweat and Im losing focus. I cant even listen to him anymore. I get a sharp pain in my gums and I know Im starting to change.

I leave all my things and rush out of the room. I go to the nearest room thats empty and shut the door.

Im changing fast and I dont know what to do. My fangs and claws are out my eyes are glowing yellow and Im losing control when Allison runs into the room.

"Stay away" I growled.

"No." She walked up to me with an arrow in her hand and jabbed it into my leg.