Chapter 5~

I walked straight to a small art shop and bought some canvas's and paints for my artistic mum. I went to B&Q and got my dad 3 large tins of wall paint, because my dad said when he got back from Iraq he would paint the living room, but he never gets the change to buy any paint. I got both my parents £35 gift vouchers for Dobbies (a British gardening shop, where there is a resteraunt, fish, sculptures, candles, art stuff, clothes, furniture, and obviously gardening stuff).

I got Jane and Mark the same since they bothed liked outdoorsy stuff.

I had to return to HotTopic to get Hayley a gift voucher and to get some wraping paper, so i wandered back to the little cafe again and saw that the guyshadnt moved. I hobbled about with my many large bags and made it over to the table.

"Okay, im finally done!" I laughed with victory.

"Ready to go then?" Jinxx asked us and we all nodded pleadingly and headed back to the carpark. I shoved all my things in the boot of Andy's car and debated wether or not i should travel with Ashley or not. I didnt know if Ash was still angry at me for some unknown reasons.

Well i decided to change it and so i walked over to Ash who was sitting on his bike pulling on his old leather gloves.

"Mind if i join you?" I ask him quietly from behind.

He turned around to face me and he had that sexy smirk on his face so i took that as a yes and i hopped on. We raced out of the car park infront of Andy's car, and zoomed off home. I had my arms over lapping on Ash's stomach and my face was pressed into his back in an effort to stop the stones and wind on hitting my face.

Soon enough, we all arrived back at CC's house and so we grabbed our bags from Andy's car and headed inside. I rushed up to my room and dumped the weighted bags on my bed and on the floor.

"Dont come in here!" I shouted.

"Er, okay?" Was pretty much the weirded out reply i got.

I took everything out of the bags and started wrapping them all neatly in my classical red and green striped wrapping paper. An hour or so later, i had a massive pile of identical looking Christmas presents in my closet. Luckily i wrote the name of the person it belongs to's name on it with a black sharpie straight after i wrapped it to save myself from getting confused.

I left my room and locked it so the guys couldnt get in afterwords and snoop around the presents while i wasnt there. I walked to CC's room and knocked on it. Jake poked his head awkwardly around the door,

"Uh hey..." He said awkwardly. I raised my eyebrows questioningly and he continued,

"Sorry...Um, whats up?"

I shrugged, "Not much..You?"

"Uhh.." He started blushing,

"Jake are you alright?" I asked him worriedly.

"Yeah sorry, we're slightly busy," He muttered.

"Jake who is it?" CC called from in the room.

"Its Lacie," He stuttered slightlty.

"Are you guys having a gang bang in there!?" I asked really loudly so they would all hear.

"What, No!" Jake shouted, "Its just...Ughh..Fine, we are-"

Ash interupted, "Jake!" and Jake suddenly looked nervous.

"Jake, whats going on in there?!" I asked getting slightly frustrated.

"Its porn Friday.." Jake muttered under his breath but i managed to catch it.

"Ew. Please dont tell me yous are naked and are jacking off to it too!?" I begged.