Chapter 7~

~Christmas Day Part 1~

~Lacie's POV (normal again)~

As i cuddled up to Ash i realised how much i need friends.

"Ashley?" I asked him.

"Yeah?" He answered softly.

"How do i know if the guys are my friends?" I gulped, feeling very stupid.

"Dont worry, you'll know. You have always been our friend, but you never let us be your friend so all you've practically got to do is just show them its okay to be friends...Why not you tidy up your makeup and i'll announce it to the guys or somthing?" He suggested.

"Yes please!" I grinned and hugged him before getting up and walking to the bathroom to clean my makeup off. 

~Ash's POV~

I watched Lacie walk away into the bathroom, and i wandered into CC's room to announce the news.

"Am i amazing or what?" I laughed and walked straight in.

"Well, your one of our bestfriends Ash, but dont be so conceited," Jinxx laughed.

"No, no, listen! Well," I started off explaining, "Lacie told me that i was her friend and then she started getting worried because she doesnt know if yous will be her friend..I've cracked her shell, she's our friend now!"

"YES ASH!!!" CC high fived me, "So what now?"

"Hey guys," Lacie greeted  us as she stood at the doorframe, her face clean from any makeup residue.

"Hey Lacie," The guys greeted her happily as she walked in and came to sit next to me on the floor. I smiled and winked at her, letting her know i told them.

"So how are you feeling?" Andy asked her.

"Alot better thanks..What about you?"

"Worried.."

"Awh why?" She asked him, genuinly concerned.

"Worried for you," He smiled slightly as he face was taken over by a sad smile.

"No on has said that to me in years..." She bit her lip, "Thank you Andy," She smiled and crawled over to him and gave him a big hug. Andy had a big grin on his face for the rest of the night, i swear!

"Hey guys, what day is it?" Lacie asked us.

"Um, its 1:05am on the 15th December," CC informed me,

"9 days 'til Christmas! Well 10 i guess, unless you count the actual day," Lacie giggled. Boy was her giggle attractive!

~*** Time Lapse ***~ (Still Ash's POV)

its been just over a week since Lacie decided she would let us be friends with her. She's opened up quite a bit more since then, and im sure she feels alot more safter with us now. Its like she's been our friend for years it really its only been 11 or so days!

Today was Christmas Eve, and we were doing some last minute decorations in the living room of my house (or my parents house, but i tend to live there or with CC), because we were spending Christmas at my house this year. But lets go back a bit...

"ASH!" Lacie called for me,

"Yeah?" I replied.

"When are we leaving?" She asked me,

"Not sure, 10 minutes or so?"

After that it went silent and nxt thing i knew she was hobbling down the stairs of CC's house, hauling 2 large black bags filled with god knows what, and afew suitcases.