Chapter 11

I woke up to the sound of Ben snoring softly with the bear in between us. His hand was wrapped around the white bear while holding onto mine which were also around the big white bear. We had slept half through the series after wolfing down all the food Ben had bought. I caressed Ben's cheek with my other hand before I suddenly slapped his cheek causing him to jolt awake.

I took time to look at his blonde hair that was covering his eyes. I couldn't see his eyes but their blue colour made you get lost in them just by looking at him. His nose and lips were perfect and so was his jaw line with was perfectly chiseled. His body was muscular and buff which made him hotter than he was. Again the guilt crept in but I ignored it.

"What time is it?" mumbled Ben sleepily and I reached for my phone which was beside the bed before replying that it was five pm.

"I need to go," he said looking at me with a sorrowful expression which made me laugh.

"You don't need to look like you were told there's no hope for you living by an overdramatic doctor," I told him while laughing and he stuck out his tongue at me. I feigned being hurt in the most dramatic way while Ben cracked up before sitting up and facing a sleeping me.

"I'm going to miss you and I don't want to leave but I have to run some errands first before resting so that I can pick you up tomorrow at eight for work." I looked at Ben as if he had just told me, a twenty four year old that babies were brought in a stock's beak.

"You know I don't work right? It's not in my vocabulary anymore." I nodded with an innocent expression.

"Since when is the word work not in your vocabulary?" Ben looked like he was trying to hide the fact that he wanted to laugh at me.

"Since I got married to Jay," I responded with the same innocent expression which gave the illusion that what I was saying was making sense.

"Babe, you are going to check on your businesses based here in Hollywood and then you are going to ask the other ones around the world to send you emails on how everything is going. You are an adult Lola and you need to act responsible; Jayden and your parents are worried about you plus you need to get out of this funk. You crying and sitting here talking to Elvis won't solve your problems, maybe it might a little but you need to get out and let the world see their sweetheart again; if not for Jay or your parents then for me," Ben said looking me in the eye with a serious expression which made me feel guilty for how I had been acting so much like a baby for the past few week and part of me once again got annoyed Jay wasn't there when he said babe.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled and he was about to kiss me but I moved my head so that he could peck my cheek.

"I'll see you later babe," he said and I smiled back.

"Oh, I didn't know you were busy," Jay commented clearly not amused which made me smirk.

"I'm going to miss you," I whined glancing at Jay who clenched his jaw and my smirk widened.

"I'll miss you even more," he whispered. He smiled before pecking my cheek again and saying bye. I waved with a goofy smile as he went away and he stopped to talk to Jay about something I probably should have been listening to but then I was too busy reliving the parts of my day in which I'd managed to piss Jay off.

"So Lola I need you to prepare for dinner because I have a guest coming with his girlfriend at eight," Jayden stated seriously.

"How about you ask Miss Baby mama to cater for the dinner, I mean she is more of your wife than I am?" Jayden scoffed and tried to hold back an eye roll.