Chapter 31

Every morning consisted of the same routine. Wake up and get ready for school but this particular morning was a tad bit different.

I was putting on some lip gloss when Ashton knocked on my door. "You ready yet?"

"I'm coming, meet you downstairs" I shouted to him and I heard his footsteps getting softer. I gave my out fit a once over.

My dark plum coloured hair was straightened to perfection with a dark blue beanie on top. I had on black ripped jeans and a black crop top that had the word Rebel written across the front in big blue letters.

I put on my black high top converses and grabbed my book bag and my phone from the nightstand.

I closed my room door and made my way downstairs. "What's cooking?" I asked as I heard a pan sear in the kitchen.

"Well I'm making scrambled eggs and fried plantains" he said to me. "Oh, I love plantains" I exclaimed. "Aww well too bad, I'm not making any or you" he said to me.

"As if" I laughed as I went and poured some orange juice to drink. He plated his food and sat down before me, starting to eat. I frowned at the thought that he wanted me to plate my own breakfast but was shocked when I saw that the pot was empty.

"Are you serious" I exclaimed. "Very" he said with a cocky smirk. "I can't believe you didn't make any for me" I whined. "Well you better believe it honey" he said with a mouth full of food.

I walked over to him and bent down so my face was in line with his. I looked into his eyes and lowered my lips to his ear. His breathing hitched as I whispered in his ear. "Ok, that's how you wanna play".

I uses the opportunity of his distraction and grabbed his plate and made a mad dash to the downstairs bathroom. "Oh come on, Miranda open up" he shouted.

"Give me a second" I shouted back as I shoved the fried plantain into my mouth. This is delicious. "Miranda! I don't play with food" he shouted as he banged on the door. "I don't either" I shouted with my mouth full.

I chuckled as I shoved the last morsel of food into my mouth and opened the door. I looked around but he was no where in sight. I quickly went into the kitchen and washed the plate I just ate from and drank some more juice before I went back into the living room and grabbed my stuff.

I quickly rebooted my phone and through it into my bag. I checked my bag and made sure I had everything before I got the house keys and stood by the door.

"Ashton! In ready to go" I shouted towards upstairs and closed the door. I made my way around to the garage and guess what. The car was gone. I can't believe he left me. "Why oh why. Ashton you're a son of a bitch" I said to nobody but the empty surroundings.

"I will get you back for this" I said to my self. I made my way to the bus stop and sat down.

"Need a ride?" I heard somebody say. I looked up to see none other than Bradley sitting on a black motorcycle.

I looked around and checked my phone to see the time. If I didn't take the ride I would be late so why not. "Sure" I said as I approached him. "Where Sarah?" he asked. "She couldn't make it" I lied.

"Oh, Ok" he said as he handed me a helmet. I put it on and was very thankful that it was a motorcycle because it meant minimum conversation.

As we arrived at school the first bell rang and I quickly thanked him and ran off before he could even reply.

I try to put in my locker combination but instead I am tackled and shoved into the locker. "What the hell!" I exclaimed as I tried to see the face of my attacker.

I turn around and see a fully red headed Sarah with a vicious look on her face. "How. Can. You. Possibly. Send. Me. A. Text. Like. That. Then. Go. Incognito!" she screamed at me, hitting me with her bag with each word.

I looked at her wide eyed. "Explain" she said in a menacing tone. "Umm, I like your hair" I told her. "You like my hair. That's all you have to say?! And what was up with you coming to school with Bradley this morning?" she asked, looking like a frantic mad woman.

"Come on. Let's get to class. I'll explain everything in due time" I said to her as I grabbed her hand and made our way to class before the late bell rang.

**************

Hey everybody... Continue to vote, comment and follow my account
~A