Prologue

Somewhere in space, something was traveling through the coldness of space. It was a small pod like ship with a circle purple window. Within the pod was a baby,  with short spiky hair, was sleeping though the entire trip.

The pods trip felt like days before it reached it final destination, a planet called Earth

The pods trip felt like days before it reached it final destination, a planet called Earth. As it travel through the planets atmosphere, heat was starting to form around the pod but the pod was able to handle the intense heat building up.

It suddenly crashed straight into the ground, as well creating a small crater. The small crater was right next to a ordinary house.

The pod began to slowly open up. After the pod finished opening up, the baby began to slowly wake up. The baby began to slowly crawl his way out of the pod. He may seem like a human baby but he has a monkey tail on him. He is one of the last surviving Saiyan's.

As the baby continue to crawl, his hands accidentally touched a small branch and it caused him to have splinters. The baby began to cry out loud, so loud that it woke up the people that were living inside of the house.

A young adult woman came outside and walk over to the baby Saiyan and gently picked him up. The baby stop crying as he saw this young woman with long brown hair with brown eyes that was holding him in her arms. Misuzu Misaka. 

"There there

"There there. Don't cry. It will be alright." She said with a sweet and kind voice. When she saw the baby tail she was in awe. "It looks like you got a tail. Now we can't leave you out here can we?" she asked the baby. The baby smiled and made a cute laugh as he was trying to reach out for her.

"You are such a agreeable one aren't you?" she asked before she made a small giggle. "My name is Misuzu Misaka. And for now on, you will be my son." she said. The baby began to smile even more. 

"But what should I name you?" she said to herself as she try to think of a perfect name. She notice the pod and some letter writen deep on the metal. It spell Sora. "I got it. I will call you Sora Misaka." She said as she lift him up even higher. Sora began to laugh in happiness as he got a new life on Earth as well as a new family.

===================

This start the beginning of a new adventure for the Saiyan Warrior as he will fight for the history of Dragon Ball.

===================================================================

DRAGONBALL XENOVERSE 2

===================================================================