Welcome to Conton City

Last Time on DragonBall Xenoverse 2................

"SAY WHAT!!!!!!!!!!" They said out loud. This caused Sora to cover his ears. "If he is your brother, then answer me this, why does he have a monkey tail?!!" asked Kuroko as she was pointing to his tail.

"I can answer that for you." said a strange young female voice. This caused Sora to shift his eyes over to the door. This cause the others to turn around to see what he saw.

This a human shape figure with pink/purple skin. She has pointy ears with strange earrings on her pointy ears. She also has pinkish red hair. She was wearing pink robes and she is wearing white heel boots. This is the Supreme of Kai of Time.

 This is the Supreme of Kai of Time

"Hello." She said with a childish voice and waving her hands at them. Sora slowly walk up to her and kneel down to her height level. "Who are you?" asked Sora in a kind voice.

"I am the Supreme Kai of Time. If you like, you can call Chronoa." She said. "What is a Kai?" asked Mikoto. This caused the Supreme Kai of Time to do a anime fall. She then straighten herself up.

"The Kai's have responsibility in the universe. They take care of a certain thing in universe. For me, my job is to take a close eye on the flow of history and make sure that is nothing wrong with it." She said with a smile. But the smile slowly disappear.

"But if someone tries to change a certain part of history, then a new timeline is created and that will cause a lot of trouble for any future history. You can see why time is very fragile. That is why I created a origination to correct the history back to normal. I called them the Time Patrol!" She said.

"The Time Patrol?" asked everyone in the room. "Yep. It is a group of strong warriors and a strong desire to protect history. Each warrior is a different race. I was looking a new recruit to help defend history. And I find one. You Sora, the surviving Saiyans have been selected to help defend history!" she said as she pointed at Sora.

"HUH??" Said everyone as they were both shocked and surprise of what the Supreme Kai of Time just said.

======================================

"I am a what?" asked Sora. For the first time, he gets to find the truth of his origins.

"You are a Saiyan. A alien warrior race that was nearly wiped out but now are slowly recovering." Said The Supreme Kai of Time.

"Are you trying to tell me that my brother was a alien all this time?"asked Mikoto. She always find that her brother seemed a little strange in the past but this shocked takes the cake.

"Yeah. I am sorry that is a surprise to you." Said The Supreme Kai of Time. 

"It is okay." Said Sora. This caused everyone to look at him. Sora look back to look at his tail. "I always find strange that I have a tail while everyone else didn't. I guess it explain why I was so different than everyone else." Said Sora as he bow to The Supreme Kai of Time. "Thank you for telling me what I am."