Sora and Mikoto Vs Nappa

Last Time on DragonBall Xenoverse 2.................

"Hmm. I guess that is enough fun for now." He said before flying away in to the sky. The mysterious figure went after Turles.

A few seconds had gone by and their energy was gone. "Hey thanks again Sora. You save me back there." Said Goku

"It was nothing." Said Sora. Then they just felt a sudden power drop back where the fight was still going on.

"Oh no. Piccolo energy just disappeared. This is bad." Said Goku.

"Why?" asked Sora.

"Because if Piccolo dies, so does Kami, the creator of the Earth Dragonballs. He and Piccolo are connected. So if Piccolo dies, so does Kami. And the DragonBalls won't work anymore." Said Goku.

"That is bad. And what's even worse, by the time we get back there, I don't know we can save them in time. It is time for Plan B. Give a second." Said Sora as he pressed his finger on his communication device. "Mikoto, can you go see if you can save Krillin and Gohan until we get there? Please?" Asked Sora.

"Alright. Just hurry." Said Mikoto over the communication device. For some unknown reason, Goku heard what she said.

"Oh thank you." Said Goku. Then Both Sora and Goku launch themselves into the sky and fly back to the fight as fast as they can.

=========================

Back at the Fight...........

Nappa was towering over Gohan. After seeing Piccolo getting killed of protecting Gohan from one of Nappa attacks, its angered him and landed some punches on Nappa. But Nappa swat him down and was about to kill him.

Just before Nappa could, a giant barrier made out of Iron Sand shielded Gohan. "Wha...What is this?" asked Gohan.

"You have just made a big mistake smelly." Said a female voice. Nappa look around to find where that voice was coming from. Nappa then turn his attention as when the shield was down, Mikoto Misaka was standing right next to Gohan. Gohan was surprised to see a human here and that she was the one that saved him.

"That's my brother friend you are messing with." Said Mikoto as some electricity was coming out of her hair as she was also giving Nappa the angry look.

"Who are you?" asked Vegeta from siting on a rock cliff.

"I am Mikoto Misaka. My brother is Sora Misaka. Even though he is a Saiyan, he is still my brother. Now you have to deal both me and..." paused Mikoto as two figure landed next to her.

"... Goku and my brother." Finished Mikoto. The Saiyan warrior of Earth, Goku and Sora has finally returned to end this fight once and for all.

============================================

Age 762....................

"Well Kakarot, it seems you decide to join to party." Said Vegeta. His scouter started to make noises to let him that his power is rising. "What the.."

"Yamacha.....Chiaotzu........Tien.....and Piccolo." Said Goku as he was barely controlling his rage. His blue aura began to surround him

"What!? His power level is rising." Said Vegeta.

"I am not....going to let you GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!!" Shouted Goku as he charged straight at Vegeta.

"What?" asked Nappa as he saw Goku charging at Vegeta. Vegeta had barely time to block a fist from Goku. Vegeta turn his head to Nappa.