Ginyu Force Part 2

Last Time on DragonBall Xenoverse 2........

"I don't think Frieza did it because he wanted it to. No matter what, someone that powerful would just destroy a planet with no reason. You know what I think what the real reason is?" asked Mikoto.

Sora stood up and listen to his sister reason.

"I think that Frieza was afraid of you race. I think that he was afraid of the power that you kind has." She said as she pointed a finger on his chest. "I ask the Supreme of Kai if my opinion is correct and she said yes. Frieza is afraid of the power that Saiyans have, and that will be his downfall in the timeline." Sora just stand there with wide eyes of what his sister said.

"No matter what, I know that you have that power to beat Frieza. Because you are my brother and there is nothing to be scared of the ego tyrant." She said with a smile. Sora smiled back at her and the both of them gave each other a fist bump.

"Also, their is another mission. I had to bring it to you." Said Mikoto as she pulled out a Scroll of Eternity. "It seems, in this time line, we are going against a group called the Ginyu Force. Frieza personal hit squad or something."

"Alright. Let show this Ginyu force, the family bond between us." Said Sora as he and Mikoto hold on tightly on the scroll and transport them to the time period.

========================

Age 762..................

Sora and Mikoto appeared in front of Vegeta, Krillin, and Gohan. They looked head to meet their new foes. One of them is red skin and has long white hair. Jeice

Other one is short, has green skin and four eyes, two of them are on each side of his head

Other one is short, has green skin and four eyes, two of them are on each side of his head. Guldo

Other one is look human and has a red  hair

Other one is look human and has a red hair. Recoome

 Recoome