The Truth

Last Time on DragonBall Xenoverse 2........

"Dodoria. Go after them now!" Said Zarbon. Dodoria then fly after Krillin and Gohan. That will set the time line back on track. Now all Sora has to do is to get away from Dodoria.

Sora put his hands up on his head. "Solar FLARE!!" shouted Sora s the Solar Flare began to blind Zarbon.

With this chance, Sora fly away as quick as he can. When the attack stopped, Zarbon could see again but he lost any trace of Sora. "Frieza is not going to be happy about this." He said to himself

=====================

With Sora...........

Sora was hiding behind a vertical mountain. He peak out a little from his hiding spot to see Vegeta encountering Dodoria.

"Well, I think that solves that. Now all I need to do is.." Before Sora could finish his sentence, a long green hand came out of the mountain wall behind him. The hand grabbed onto Sora shoulder and dragged Sora back with it.

"Ow! Ouch! Okay that stings." Said Sora while he is being dragged through the mountain wall.

Once Sora came out of the others side, he was then thrown to the ground. Sora quickly got up and look at the person who attack him. It was A Namekian like Piccolo but this one has a scar on his left eye. He is wearing a orange gi that has a blue crystal strapped around his stomach. This is Lord Slug, the evil Namekian

"You may be a Time Patroler but you won't get any mercy from me!" Said Slug before he launched at Sora

"You may be a Time Patroler but you won't get any mercy from me!" Said Slug before he launched at Sora. Sora had barely enough time to dodge the attack.

"Whoa! Who is this guy?" asked Sora. Sora had to dodge again when Slug made his arm to stretch to attack Sora. Out of reflex, Sora grabbed that arm and pulled his entire arm off. But Slug just laughed like it was nothing.

"Whats so funny?" asked Sora.

"You think that can stop me?" Slug said before new arm regenerated over the stump. "You see. I can regenerate my arm as many times as I can." He said as he open and closed his hand.

"Uh-oh" Said Sora before Lord Slug landed a powerful punch at his stomach. Sora gasped for air and was sent flying into the mountain wall.

"THAT ENOUGH!!" Said a familiar voice. Sora turned his head to see Trunks flying at super fast.

"Hmm. Lucky you." Said Slug before he fly away into the air. Trunks when after Slug. As Sora finished watching them fly away, Sora got himself out of the mountain wall and began to fly into the air. Sora had to fly back to were Vegeta is. He just hope nothing bad will upset the time line.

========================

Age 762.........

Sora was still flying at top speed. He can see Vegeta a few seconds away. Sora return just in time to see Dodoria being surround by the dark aura.