Meet the Supreme Kai of Time

Last Time on DragonBall Xenoverse 2..............

"I am not normal freak." Said Sora. That caused Hoi to jump back in shock. When Hoi saw Sora tail, that is when his eyes began to wide open in shock. "So what, you can't match his speed." Said Hoi.

Sora then just appeared right close to Hoi, catching him off guard and grabbed him by the scarf. "You want to see your creation in action? Then hear you go!!" Sora shouted as he throw Hoi straight at the monster. Hirudegarn swat his master with his arm that killed him both from the powerful swat and crashing straight into building as it fall to the ground.

The monster then turn his attention to Sora as he was inched from its face and landed a huge punch on him. Hirudegarn roared in pain. As Sora landed on the ground, he released a powerful yell. He didn't notice that a giant blue aura surrounded him and his power was increasing. The Aura took the shape of a giant ape with a tail.

Sora then jumped on the creature arm and ran straight up to the creature face again. Without knowing, he open his hand, and a huge energy blast landed straight at him. Sora then leaped off the creature and while he was in the air, he created another energy blast but was 20 times bigger. Once the attack made impact on the creature, the dust cleared to see Hirudegarn skin had turn brown.

As Sora landed on the ground safely, he look in confusion of what happened. "Okay, did I hit him too hard?" he asked himself.

Suddenly, their was big crack forming on the creature back. Something then came out of the crack. Its skin as yellow and blue armor with giant brown wings. It also has shoulder pads on its shoulder. It had two horns on its head. It was Hirudegarn in its final form.

The new monster roared very loudly as it jumped out of its old skin and took flight in the air

The new monster roared very loudly as it jumped out of its old skin and took flight in the air. The creature then fired a energy blast at Sora, who didn't have time to dodge it. "Uh-oh" That is all he said before the attack landed on him.

When the dust cleared up, Sora was on his knees and panting. Normally, when a person sees a fight they give up and ran. But Sora was different. Since he is the surviving members of a warrior alien race, they have a hard time giving up. Sora then found the extra power he need deep within him as he was getting ready for one big attack.

Sora then leaped again straight at the monster. His right began to glow bright yellow. "TAKE THIS!!! DRAGON FIST!!!!!" Sora attack changed his form into a giant long golden Chinese dragon. The Dragon went straight through the creature. As it passed through it, it came back around and did it again about 20 times in both arms and legs. The monster roared in pain all over its body.

 The monster roared in pain all over its body