The Evil Saiyan: Turles

Last Time on DragonBall Xenoverse 2...........................

Sora jumped at Nappa with high speed kicks and punches. Sora was full so much anger right now. A few minutes ago, before Sora could make the first move, Yamacha was the one to attack first. Yamacha try to use his Wolf Fang Fist attack on Nappa but it didn't even made a scratch on him.

Nappa killed him with just two punches to the head. Nappa is strong, even without the strange dark aura around them.

Later after that, Chiaotzu move his way to the back of Nappa armor and attach himself on their. He blew himself up to try defeat Nappa. When the dust settle, Nappa came out with only his top Saiyan armor gone.

Nappa mocked the heroes of how weak Chiaotzu was. Tien was full of anger that he used Spirit Tri-Beam to end Nappa. But it didn't have any affect. Tien used all his power in that last attack. He fell to the ground out of energy and dead.

Surrounded by so much of his new friends that are dead, Sora promise to avenge their deaths.

"You might be a Saiyan. But you are no match for a Elite Saiyan Warrior." Said Nappa as he was blocking some of Sora attacks.

"You only attack others who are don't have any strength at all. You are no Elite, you and Vegeta are nothing but a bunch of COWARDS!!!" Said Sora as he did a high kick at Nappa chin.

Nappa was sent flying high. Nappa regain his balance and flew back to the ground.

"I have to admit that was a nice kick." Said Nappa as he was rubbing his chin. "But play time is over." Said Nappa.

Before Sora could attack, he sense something coming somewhere far away and was heading this way.

"That energy...Its Goku!!" Said Krillin

"Took his sweet time getting here." Said Piccolo

"Wait, I am sensing something else. This energy is something else. It is near my dad." Said Gohan

"What ever it is, its slowing Goku down. Go out there and see what is the cause." Said Elder Kai as he was speaking through the tiny communication device in Sora ear.

"Krillin." Said Sora.

"Um...Yes?" asked Krillin.

"I going to check out what is slowing Goku down. Can you create a distraction long enough for me to escape and go there?" asked Sora

"Got it." said Krillin. He put his hands near his head. "SOLAR FLARE!!" A huge white blinding light came out. It blind both Nappa and Vegeta.

 It blind both Nappa and Vegeta

"Thank you." Said Sora as he took this chance to get out and find out the cause for Goku slowing down.

"I promise to be back as soon as I can!!" Shouted Sora as he fly in the sky. Sora max out his speed as fast as he can. He just hope he can make it back in time.