Ginyu Force Part 3

Last time on DragonBall Xenoverse 2..........

"I don't care if he is a tank or not. He is going DOWN!!!!" shouted Sora as his blue aura skyrocket to new limits. His aura is so powerful, that it is making the air in the area to become intense and wild.

"Hey Jeice, what is his power level now?" asked Recoome. Jeice turn on his scouter to read Sora power level.

"Lets see. According to the scanner, his power level is almost the same as yours." Said Jeice.

"Aw man. That's all? What a disappointment." Said Recoome.

Suddenly Sora vanished in thin air. "Hey, where did he go?" asked Recoome. He began to look around for Sora. Suddenly he was attacked from a kick to the back of the head. The person who attack him was Sora.

"WHAT!?" shouted both Jeice and Burter.

"That was fast. I couldn't see how fast. It was like he teleported." Said Krillin

"Your wrong." Said Vegeta. Krillin, Gohan and Mikoto turn their heads to him. "He didn't teleported at all. What may look like he teleported was actually he was flying very fast that even Recoome couldn't see it."

"Oh wow. Your brother is cool Miss Mikoto." Said Gohan. Mikoto smiled at him and gave him a pat on the head.

Sora was then flying at Recoome again and launching multiple strong punches that were finally putting a effect on Recoome. Sora then flew high in the air and released millions of energy blast at Recoome.

Every time Recoome try to dodge one energy blast, he was hit by three energy blast. Then Sora began to end this with his move.

"Try this on for size!! Saiyan Pride KAMEHAMEHAAAAA!!!!!!!!" Shouted Sora as he released his signature Kamehameha wave. The attack landed at Recoome and a huge explosion happened.

Once the dust settled, Recoome was on his back with his armor complete destroyed and parts of his suit destroyed. Some of his teeth were missing as well. Sora began to breath heavily because he used a lot of power into that attack.

Suddenly Recoome got back up with a grin on his face and looks like he was ready for the next round. Even though he took a lot of damage, he didn't even look tired, not even a little bit.

"I'm bored. Can I end this already?" said Recoome. Recoome aura suddenly appeared and Recoome was ready to destroy Sora.

"RECOOME...ULTRA...FIGHTING.....ugh!" said Recoome. He was about to release his attack when suddenly he was attacked in his stomach. Sora was amazed of who did the said attack. It was Goku!

Sora saw that Goku had slammed his elbow hard into Recoome stomach

Sora saw that Goku had slammed his elbow hard into Recoome stomach. Goku then step away from Recoome.

"Sorry but you left yourself wide open there." Said Goku as he made a small laugh.