Great Ape Battle

Last Time on DragonBall Xenoverse 2....................

Nappa was sent flying into one of the rock cliffs and caused it to fall down on him. A few seconds later, Nappa shot himself in the air to get out of there. Nappa had a angry look on his face. He turn his attention to Vegeta who was gasping for air as just got a punch in the stomach from Goku, who has lost his upper gi clothes.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!" shouted Vegeta as he fly high the sky, e pull his hands back and had purple energy charging up in his palms. Goku pull his arms back and was getting his attack ready as blue energy was gathering in his hands.

"Ka...Me....Ha....Me..." Said Goku.

"Galick Gun!" Said Vegeta

"HA!!" Shouted Goku

The purple and Blue beam clashed against each other, both sides are equally match.

"WHAT!?" shouted Vegeta.

"X4!!!" shouted Goku as his attack overpower Vegeta's and he was in a world of hurt. Vegeta screamed as he was shot far back into the sky.

At the same time, Nappa was still facing Sora and Mikoto. "Time to end this. Ka..Me..Ha..Me. HA!!!" shouted Sora as he unleash him attack at Nappa.

Nappa held out his hands as he was holding back Sora attack. Sora then increased his Kaio-ken by x5. Also, Mikoto released some of her lighting into the attack, causing it to be more powerful. This caused Nappa to lose his grip and was sent flying into the sky, along with Vegeta.

Sora then fell down to his knees and was panting really hard. The Kaio-ken does increase the power of a person but it leaves a huge toll on the body.

"You alright?" asked Mikoto as she help him to stand up.

"Yeah. I am decide to use that move only as a last resort." Said Sora. Sora grabbed a hold of Mikoto and he fly to over were Goku is.

"You think they are beaten?" asked Sora.

"No. They are still kicking. Look." Said Goku as he pointed at the sky. Two fast figures came flying to them at fast speed.

The crashed landed in front of Sora, Mikoto and Goku. Once the dust settle, it showed that Vegeta and Nappa are still kicking.

"You will pay for this humiliation." Said Vegeta. This caused the heroes to be on their guard.

=========================

Age 762.............

The heroes were still on their guard. Vegeta look at Nappa for a second and then back at the Z-Fighters.

"In that case...." paused Vegeta as he open up his hand and a pure white ball of energy was formed above his palm. "...I just have to turn into a Great Ape."said Vegeta as he launch the white ball into the sky.