Ginyu Force Part 1

Last Time on DragonBall Xenoverse 2...........

"ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME MAD!!???" shouted Dodoria as he shot himself out of the cliff.

"Why should we horn head? " mocked Sora as he stuck his tongue out and made some silly faces to mock him.

"WHY YOU!!" shouted Dodoria as he launched himself at Sora. He try to punch Sora in the face but Sora caught it with just three fingers.

Sora then gave Dodoria as power knee kick which caused Dodoria to gasp for air. Vegeta then did a hard uppercut. Once he caught up with Dodoria, Vegeta slam both of his fist down that caused Dodoria to fall down like a out of control plane.

Dodoria was in so much pain that was having trouble to stand. He look up to see Vegeta and Sora closing in on him.

"Wait. Vegeta, if you promise you won't kill me, I will tell you the truth about what happen to Planet Vegeta." Said Dodoria.

This caused both Sora and Vegeta to stop moving. "Planet Vegeta?" asked Sora.

"Yes. That is the Saiyans home planet. So spill it Dodoria." Said Vegeta

"Will you see, Planet Vegeta wasn't destroyed by a meteor. It was destroyed by Lord Frieza!" Said Dodoria.

Sora then felt a sudden chill going down his spine. He never heard of a person or anyone that can wipe out an entire planet all by himself.

Sora then fell to his knees as he was getting the sudden fear going into him. But that fear turn into anger. He gave Dodoria the angriest look he gave make.

"I think I should get going now." Said Dodoria as he was about to fly away.

"I don't think so." Said Vegeta as he caught Dodoria off guard and launch him into the air. Vegeta then release a powerful energy wave that destroyed Dodoria.

"So Frieza fears the power of a Saiyan?" Said Vegeta as he was talking to himself. He look back to see that Sora had disappeared.

"Where did he go?" asked Vegeta

================================

Time Nest........

Sora appeared out of the white light that appeared in the Time Vault. "Welcome back" said Mikoto and Supreme Kai of Time.

"We did some research on the two trouble makers you encountered." Said Uiharu.

"Turles is last of one of the last surviving Saiyans. And leads the Crusher Corp in the devilry. Slug leads an army of demons. And has conquered number of planets." Said Elder Kai.

"They are from different time line where Goku has beaten them" Said Saten

"And let me guess, this Towa person, she brought them so they can get there revenge on Goku?" asked Sora.

"Yep." Said Everyone.

"Do we have a plan to stop them?" asked Sora.

"We will just have to think of one once we see them again. Right now I got some important business to do." Said Supreme Kai of Time

"Where are you going?" asked Elder Kai.

"Tokitoki is going to be laying an egg soon. So it is my job to make sure that the egg is healthy." Said Supreme Kai of Time.

"An egg?" asked Sora, Mikoto and the others.

"I guess we forgot to tell you. Tokitoki is a special bird. Once a egg hatchets, it creates a brand new universes. Ohh! to think I get to see the birth of a new universe." Said Elder Kai as he scratches his nose.