Time Nest

Last time on DragonBall Xenoverse 2.....

"No matter what trash you bring, it is still trash." Said Raditz. He then fired two purple energy beams from his hands at Sora.

Sora stand still where he is as he caught the both of them with his hands.. This caught Raditz off guard.

"Sorry, I am not trash." Said Sora as he crushed the energy attacks with his hands and that caused the attack to the cancelled.

"Who are you? You are a Saiyan like me but you are not of any Saiyan that I know off." Said Raditz.

"My name is Sora. Sora Misaka. I have been raised on the planet Earth all my life. And I won't let bad guys like you to destroy my HOME!!!!" he shouted as a blue aura surrounded him and his power was rising fast.

Sora then jumped straight at Raditz and kick him to the sky. Sora then followed him as he was somehow flying now. Sora punched Raditz in the face as Raditz kicked Sora on the sides. They began to exchange punches and kicks as the sky was making loud boom sounds as their attacks explode in the sky.

Sora then back away for a minute and hold out his hand as a huge golden energy beam landed at Raditz. When the dust settled, Raditz armor had tons of cracks on it and also he hand some new battle wounds on his face and arms and legs. Raditz was fueled with anger that he was about to lose to a low-class Saiyan. He launched himself at Sora, and was ready to end this battle.

Just right before Raditz could land a punch at Sora, Sora was able to caught it. Sora then did a powerful kick on top of Raditz head to launch him back to the ground. Raditz slowly gets up and the dark aura around him was gone.

"Goku. DO IT NOW!" Shouted Sora. Goku then game up to Raditz form behind and put Raditz in a arm lock. "What...What are you doing?" asked Raditz.

"Piccolo. DO IT!!!" shouted Goku. Piccolo had two fingers near his forehead as it was gathering a huge amount of energy.

"SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!!!!" shouted Piccolo as he released his ultimate attack. A powerful yellow mean with a purple energy spiraling around it. The attack went through Raditz and Goku.

The attack ended up killing both of them but Goku was still smiling

The attack ended up killing both of them but Goku was still smiling. The battle was over.

"Hmm. Severs you right." Said Piccolo. He look around and notice that Sora was gone. Sora was hiding behind a large rock. Once he now this part of history was fixed, he was surrounded by the same white light and he was sent back to the Time Nest.

Unknowing to him, their were two large shadowy figures from a safe distance as they watch the entire fight. They made a smirk on their faces right before they disappeared into thin air.

=============================================

Time Nest..........

The place that Sora return too from his first mission was amazing.