Untitled Part 2

Tord woke up to a black sky above him. He sat up quickly. Tom, Edd, and Matt, all unconscious, lay around him in a circle. The ground was grey and rocky. 
Where the heckle were they?
Sigh.
He had told Matt not to buy that stupid dust. And now they were probably dead.
Tord chuckled at the thought that entered his mind. He imagined the landlord bursting into the house after them not paying rent, only to find their dead bodies, covered in black shiny muck.
It was a morbid, but rather funny thought.
Tord gasped.
He might not get to ever watch anime again. No! That can't happen! He hasn't finished reading that one My Hero Academia fanfiction! He needs to see if Ojiro and Shinsou get together! His OTP needs to get together!
"Why are you hyperventilating weirdo?" Tord turned around to see Tom sitting up, rubbing his head. Edd and Matt woke up shortly after.
"Where the heckle are we?" Edd looked around.
Matt stood and helped Edd up.
"Oh, I remember now. The nice lady at the Magic Store said the dust takes you into your subconscious! And... something about the only way to leave being defeating your Shadow!" 
Tord raised an eyebrow.
"Shadow? Like, the one that follows you on the ground?"
"Not that type of shadow, hun." A voice cackled from behind them.
All four of the Hooded Avengers turned around.
Behind them was a single person. It looked like Tord, but was completely grey, but for red, glowing pupils. A blue army jacket sat over the lookalike's hoodie, and his left arm, which rested on his hip, seemed to be a red robot arm. The left side of his face was scarred. 
"Ok, who the heckle are you?" He asked finally. Freaky-Shadow-Clone's smile grew even wider.
"I'm your Shadow, of course!"
"...and what is a Shadow, exactly?"
Freaky-Shadow-Clone rolled his eyes. The smile seemed frozen on his face permanently.
"Shadows are... basically the parts of you you try to hide....your worst feelings... your fears...." Freaky-Shadow-Clone's voice dropped to a whisper.
"Your secrets."
Tord froze in place, staring at the grinning clone.
"A-And why are you here?" The red hooded boy tried to regain his composure. 
F-S-C's grin turned malicious.
"Well, you used the dust, correct? The purpose of the dust is to get you to... well, face your inner demons, we shall say." 
F-S-C spread his arms as if to embrace the decrepid landscape around them.
"So, in summary, if you four ever wanna get out of your subconsciouses, you have to defeat us!" 
He slowly put his arms down.
"It's your turn, Tord." And suddenly, Tord was alone. Edd, Matt, and Tom were somewhere else, transported by F-S-C. 
Turning back to his Shadow, Tord stumbled backwards a few steps as the monster melted into a puddle of darkness.
Feeling a tap on his shoulder, Tord turned to see a fist that met his face.