Untitled Part 7

Mot raised his gun at Tom and pulled the trigger. Tom dodged to the side, barely missing getting shot. 
"Holy fuck!" 
Mot clicked his tongue.
"No swearing, Thomas." He tried to fire the gun again, but it wouldn't work.
He growled.
"Agh! This stupid thing never works when it's supposed to!" He slapped the barrel a few times before rolling his eyes and just throwing it at Tom. Tom dodged that as well.
"You know, for a demon with a gun, you're not that powerful." Tom crushed the gun under his heel. Mot looked livid.
"Red Leader gave me that gun you asshat!" He hissed. He kicked Tom in the face, sending him flying backwards into a brick wall that wasn't there before. He stood up and winced at a pain in his wrist.
"Then why the fuck did you throw it?!" Tom demanded.
"That isn't logic, you shadowy dumbass!" 
Mot growled.
"Well, you wanna know what'll happen in the future?" He asked, throwing another punch at Tom's head. Tom dodged, and Mot's hand went straight through the brick wall. Mot hissed and shook his hand.
"Not really, but I have a feeling you're going to tell me anyways!" Tom yelped as Mot pinned him to the wall.
"You know Tord right? How you absolutely hate each other?" Tom nodded at that. Mot leaned forwards until his mouth was near Tom's ear.
"Well, in the future you guys get married." 
Tom gagged and kicked Mot off of him. 
"No fucking way. I am not accepting that." Mot grew a large, malicious smile.
"Oh, believe it baby. It's the truth!" He lunged for Tom, who dodged. Tom held Mot to the wall with a leg. He looked around. 
Tom's eyes rested on a shard of broken glass from the laser gun. He grabbed it and turned, stabbing it straight into Mot's throat. As Mot faded away, Tom thought of his words. 
Mot didn't seem to be lying. 
Tom gagged once more and faded away back to Edd and Tord's location. 
Edd looked like he was about to cry, and Tom had an irking feeling it was because of Matt's outburst.
A voice suddenly sounded, and all three of them jumped.
"You've defeated the Shadows. You have exactly one hour until you will be transported out. If you want to find your friend, you better get walking."