Untitled Part 9

Edd rubbed his temples with a sigh as Tom and Tord argued behind him. It was over something whether Matt was worth going to get. 
Honestly, Edd was hurt. Matt would really rather die than still live with them? Edd might not always be the nicest to Matt, but at least he tried.
Well, he tried most of the time. He admits, he often loses his patience with Matt and treated him like he was a child, never worth attention or love, and like he couldn't do anything right. 
.....He was starting to understand why Matt didn't like living there. 
Tom and Tord were still arguing.
Edd snapped.
He stopped walking and turned. 
"Alright! Both of you! Shut the FUCK UP!" Both Tom and Tord stared at Edd. They were either surprised because of his outburst or because he swore. 
"Both of you just STOP ARGUING AND FUCKING SHUT UP! I've had e-fucking-nough! Now stop staring, and just WALK!" Edd turned and stormed forwards. He grit his teeth and clenched his fists. 
I've had enough of those two f*cking fighting over nothing, Edd thought sourly as he continued forwards. He looked over his shoulder to see both Tom and Tord still standing, staring at him. Edd rolled his eyes.
"Well, are we going to find Matt, or what?"