Untitled Part 8

Matt walked as fast as he could with his limp away from the other three. 
Why did he stay with them again? All three of them hate him. Tord is a huge jerk all the time. Edd never defends Matt, even on the rare times when he's right. Tom is a rude, alcoholic jerk who never has anything nice to say. 
And yet he still lived with them. 
Matt sighed. 
Why did he subject himself to this shit?
When he came upon a tree, he sat down and rested his head on the trunk. The adrenaline he had had faded away, and he could feel his broken leg throbbing. His chest also hurt in the same way, so he guessed he had at least two broken ribs. 
Matt wheezed out a laugh.
He should be dead right now. He should be dead and gone, and the others would be happy. They would be happy, and he would be happy because he would be dead, dead, dead, dead, dead.
Matt was most likely going crazy. 
That thought made his head hurt. 
Matt shrieked as a hole suddenly grew in the tree. He fell in slightly. The bark stripped off the tree and formed tentacles. The tentacles gripped onto his wrists and ankles, lifting him into the air. 
"Hey! What the-" A tentacle slapped over his mouth, turning the rest of his sentence into a garbled mess. The bark-tentacle over his broken leg tightened, sending a shot of pain up his leg and into his spine. Matt's scream was muffled by the one over his mouth. The hole got bigger, and Matt was shoved inside.