Untitled Part 6

When Matt didn't poof back to where they were, Edd started to get worried. It had been a full half hour, or he thought it was. Well, he had counted to sixty thirty times. He had no idea if time worked the same or was even a thing here. 
Oh, there's Matt. Wait, why's he all bloody? He's limping. Why is he limping?
Edd panicked and rushed over to where Matt was walking over back to them. He took Matt's face in his hands and inspected him.
"What the hell happened to you!?" He exclaimed, more of a demand than a question. Matt pulled himself away from Edd's grip and crossed his arms. He limped forwards a few steps. 
"Not talking about it. Shouldn't Tom be off, fighting his Shadow? All the rest of us had to, it's your turn to be tortured now." Matt directed the last sentence at Tom directly. Edd's eyebrows raised.
"Tortured?" 
Tord crossed his arms as well. 
"And just what do you mean by that, Matthew?" Matt rolled his eyes.
"Oh, shut the fuck up, Tord." He reTORDed(not sorry at all).
Tord clenched his fists.
"I'm giving you one chance to apologize before I kill you."
Matt flipped Tord the bird.
"Good! Dying is better than having to live with all of you."
Edd froze. 
Matt turned and limped away, walking until Edd almost couldn't see him anymore.
"Wait-what-WHAT?" Edd's mind spun as he tried to process what had happened. He promptly sat down and wished he was an ostritch to bury his head in the sand. 
Tord growled, still fuming, and pointed to something behind Tom.
Tom's Shadow.
The shadow looked just like Tom, but wore goggles over his eyes. He carried what looked like a laser gun. He was decked out in formal attire, or at least formal for Tom's standards; a white dress shirt, a vest, and a tie. 
The Shadow gave Tom a curtsy. 
"My name is Mot. I see you have a death appointment today. The doctor is in." 
Edd and Tord vanished again.