Untitled Part 3

F-S-C's punches hurt, dang. The air around Tord dropped to Satan-Degrees celsis(i cnat spel) and he was propelled backwards. Tord cursed and stood on legs made of jello.
"This is totally an unfair fight!" He yelled as he dodged another punch.
F-S-C laughed maniacally.
"You fight unfair all the time, Tord! Do you remember Alex? Yuu? Clark?" Tord's breath caught in his throat as he was thrown into a dead tree by a roundhouse kick.
"How the hell do you know about them?" Tord exclaimed.
F-S-C's grin got wider and colder. Tord took out his knife, which was convieniantely in his hoodie pocket, and stabbed at him. F-S-C took out his own knife and used it to parry his attack.
"I'm you, remember?" Tord used his legs to push his Shadow off of him.
"I know everything. The army, the robot, the plans-" His sentence was cut off by the sharp kick Tord delivered to his abdomen.
"You shut up!" Tord hissed. He pinned his clone down and stabbed him right in between the eyes. 
F-S-C gave one last, evil grin.
"Even though you killed me, i'll still be here. I'll always be apart of you, Tord. And nothing can ever change that." F-S-C faded away, leaving Tord's knife buried up to it's hilt in sand.
The landscape faded away until he was back with Matt and Tom.
"Where's Edd?" He asked, wiping sweat from his forehead and sticking the knife back in his pocket. There was an icky black goop sticking to it that Tord had an itching feeling that it was F-S-C's blood.
Tom pointed to about a thousand yards away. He seemed to be fighting his Shadow.
And losing.
Uh oh.