Untitled Part 11

"Matt? Matt? Where are you?" Edd called, looking around. He sighed and put his head in his hand. He turned to Tom and Tord. 
"You guys see anything?" He asked.
"No." Tom said. Tord just shook his head. Edd sighed and faced towards where he had been. He yelped and jumped a few feet backwards. 
The tentacle of tree bark that had whipped itself at him retreated, just to strike again, but faster. Edd cursed and tried to dodge it again. 
"Oh fuckin jaesus!"(I read that in JackSepticEye's voice XD) Edd turned to see both Tom and Tord with the bark tentacles around their waists. 
"The fuck is this?" Tord clawed at the tentacle (i've seen enough hentai to know where this is going XD) with his fingernails. Edd yelped as a tentacle wrapped around each of his arms. It jerked him backwards into a giant hole in the tree. The last thing Edd saw before he was engulfed by darkness was Tom and Tord being dragged in as well.

~

The tentacle dumped him on the floor of a giant room. Edd rubbed his wrists and glared at everything. The woman that appeared in front of him scared him so much he fell on his butt.  She smiled at him with black, grimy gums and teeth. The woman threw her head back and laughed loudly at his pain. Edd glared at her and stood up, crossing his arms. 
"The hell are you?" He asked, looking her up and down, not impressed. She gave him that same creepy grin.
"Evangeline. The ruler and creator of this place." There was a loud thump from behind Edd. He turned to see Tord on the ground, crawling away backwards. 
Evangeline gave another short, ugly smile. 
"Hello, son."