Untitled Part 5

Matt's Shadow had bright red eyes, and his arms were tied together with a noose.
"Hello. I'm Ttam. Die now." Ttam lunged for Matt. Tom, Tord, and Edd were poofed away. 
Ttam brought up his tied hands and knocked them upwards into Matt's jaw. Matt was thrown backwards. 
"I saw how your friends killed the others. I'm not so easy to kill. I'm the smart part of you, Matt." Ttam loomed over Matt, kicking him twice, in the jaw and in the stomach. Matt curled up in pain.
"You know, the part you hide." Ttam's voice was full of hate and malice. 
Matt scurried away on his hands and knees. Ttam stepped on the back of his thigh and twisted his foot. He felt his bone crushing under the weight and strength of his Shadow. 
Matt screamed in pain. His vision swam with black spots. Ttam's smile seemed to get wider as he put his foot on Matt's chest, ready to crush it the same way he crushed Matt's leg. 
Matt screamed again as Ttam applied pressure. He didn't apply enough to kill him, but enough to make it hurt. And hurt it did. Ttam was clearly enjoying torturing Matt from the way his smile widened with every cry of pain Matt released.
Eventually he took his foot off of Matt's chest. Matt rolled onto his hands and knees, ignoring the sharp pain in his broken leg, and started coughing blood. After he finished hacking, Matt wiped the blood from his bottom lip and glared up at Ttam before rolling back over. 
"If you're going to kill me, just do it now. I was never a fighter, and I don't even care anymore." He hissed. Ttam growled at Matt.
"Why are you just giving up?" He hissed. 
"I'm not a fighter. I can't fight. You're going to kill me either way, so why not give up?" Matt muttered, looking up weakly at Ttam. Ttam hissed and put his leg back on Matt's chest, pressing down again.
He started seeing black. 
He was gonna die.
Tord wouldn't care. Neither would Tom. 
Edd... what would Edd think? 
Matt got a new will to live. He didn't want Edd to be sad. Matt got up and pushed Ttam. 
Ttam was impaled onto a treebranch. He looked down and looked back up at Matt, growling.
"Piece of shit." He dissapated. Matt spat blood onto the ground.
"I know."