Untitled Part 12

Edd could hear Tom's slowed breathing as the eyeless man lay, knocked out, at the floor next to him.
"Wait, what?" Edd asked, eyebrows raised. Tord bared his teeth at Evangeline, who smiled back.
"Oh, did Tordy not tell you?" She giggled. "I'm his mother."
"I know you brought Matt here." Tord snarled. "What did you do to him?" Evangeline stood up straight, the smile gone from her face.
"Oh, you're no fun, Tord. Your friend is over there." She pointed to one of the walls. Edd looked at it, shocked to see that there was Matt, unconscious, arms and legs completely wrapped in tree branches.
Evangeline snapped her fingers, and the tree branches descended from the roof, wrapping around the three of them again.
When Edd looked over at Tord, he started. Tord had never looked angrier in the entire time Edd had known him.
"You f*cking b*tch." He growled through his teeth.
Evangeline scowled at Tord. The branches around him tightened painfully before letting go, leaving Tord to fall limp in them.
"Stupid child." She stomped over to Tord and grabbed his hair, yanking his head up. Tord hissed in pain, looking up at his mother with hate filled eyes.
"You're in my world now, insolent brat. You can't talk to me like that."
"F*ck. You." Tord spat, glaring defiantly up at his mother.
Evangeline's eyes flared with rage.
"Oh, you little-" She let go of his hair, calming herself. Evangeline smiled again, this time wider.
"No worries. I'll just kill your friend over there." She snapped again, and the branches holding Matt released. He fell to the floor, laying there unmoving.
Tord growled, looking ready to spit fire. Fearful for his friend's life, Edd looked to him with wide eyes.
"Tord." That caught the attention of Edd's horned friend. "Stop. Please." Tord still looked angry, but he pressed his mouth shut.
"Good boy." Evangeline purred, tracing Tord's chin with a fingernail.
"Du er så heldig, Edd overbeviste meg om ikke å kaste deg ut." He hissed. Evangeline rolled her eyes, and, before either could react, she slashed at his face with a long-nailed hand. Tord's breath caught, and he looked at Evangeline with shock in his eyes.
Five long scratches crossed his face, blood dripping from each of them.
Edd looked from Tord to Evangeline, then back to Tord.
"You filthy bitch." Edd muttered under his breath. Evangeline didn't hear him, but Tord did. Breathing heavily, Tord fumbled for something to say, only to stop short when a branch wrapped around Edd's neck.
"Try to say anything, Kjærlighet, and they both die." Evangeline gestured to Edd, and to Matt, who was now hovering off the ground, a branch covering his neck as well.
Tord resolved himself to glaring. If looks could kill, Evangeline would be shot, decapitated, stabbed, and ripped in half.
"What do you want?" He asked eventually. Evangeline brought a hand to her chin, tapping on her cheek, pretending to think, before leaning down and smiling sickly at Tord.
"I want you to stay here with me.... Forever." Tord and Edd's eyes both widened.
"WHAT?"