-Chapter Ten-

Above^^^ What the mark on Seth looks like! 😎 enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katrina

I slowly crack my eyes open, and I'm met with the very bare and very muscular chest of my mate. My greedy eyes trail upwards, until they rest on the mark I gave him yesterday. I love it. The rose sits directly over where I bit him.

I trace a finger over the edges, smiling when a low rumble emits from his chest in content. I work my way up his neck and to his jawline, grazing over the slight stubble as I go up to trace his lips, which has a faint scar on the corner that goes down to his jaw, then his eyes...until I'm combing through his soft black hair, his purr like growl rumbling louder. Since he seems to enjoy it, I gently massage his scalp, going in a soothing, circular motion from his forehead to the back of his neck.

"That feels wonderful mate."

I jump a bit at the sound of his voice, and looking at his now open eyes, I can see the silvery glow in them, which means his wolf is the one speaking.

"Oh, hello Damien."

I trail my hands down to his jaw, and he promptly grabs my hand and inhales deeply, kissing the palm and sending tingles through my arm.

"Hello my love. It's nice to officially talk to you, Seth has been particularly greedy."

I laugh a bit, and he pulls me closer.

"It's nice to talk to you as well. I'm sorry if I woke you."

He presses his lips to my neck, licking at the underside of my chin. It sends heat to my cheeks, and that makes him smile.

"You don't have to apologize, I'm more than happy to wake up this way every morning, as well as Seth."

I go back down to his mark, tracing over it faintly. The purring sound returns, and I grin.

"I'll keep that in mind." I reply as I press a kiss to the mark, and the volumes doubles.

"You have no idea how pleasurable that is, mate." He rumbles, rubbing small circles up my back. He nuzzles the sweet spot on my left shoulder, emphasizing his point with the intense tingles that spread throughout my entire body.

"And we are looking forward to the day we get to mark you." He whispers against my skin, and I gasp and shiver when I feel his teeth gently bite my sensitive skin, no doubt returning the teasing I gave him yesterday. I try to bite back my moans as he starts sucking on the spot, deciding to give me a hickey in place of his mark.

After he finishes his work, he pulls his head back to look at it, running his thumb over it softly. Looking up to meet my eyes, he grins at the redness of my cheeks.

"You look so beautiful when you're flustered."

He kisses my lips before I respond, and I kiss back, enjoying it immensely. As he pulls away, I hear Ziva begging in the back of my head.

~I want to meet him, let me out...please.~

~Only if you behave yourself, and no dirty talk.~

~You're no fun...fine.~

I focus back on Damien, who's currently tilting his head to the side in curiosity.