-Chapter Fifteen-

Above is Katrina's mark.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Will you hold still? I'm almost done." Adrienne mumbles around the bobby pin in between her lips, styling my hair into an updo as she's been doing for the past hour. I've already put on my dress, and she claims that the makeup isn't going to be much other than lipstick, and eye makeup.

"Fine, just hurry up. I don't like sitting still for this long."

Our trip to Paris went as expected, flying first class was an experience, and we are currently in Adri's room at the hotel. Adrienne came with us to do my outfit correctly, and had taken a separate room to give me and Seth privacy. But, considering she wants my mate to be completely shocked by my look, she drug me to her room so he couldn't peek.

Three more bobby pins later, she circles around me, slightly adjusting parts before she stops and stares with an ecstatic grin on her face.

"It's perfect! Now for the final touch before makeup."

She pulls out what looks like hairspray and I immediately close my eyes before she sprays a healthy dose of it on her creation atop my head.

"Okay, keep your eyes closed, I'm going to do your eyes next."

I keep still as she brushes eyeshadow on my lids and mascara on my lashes, and then open them so she can apply eyeliner and another coat of mascara. She then pulls out a tube of my lipstick, painting my lips with the wine red color. Spreading it evenly, she lets me up and takes me to the bathroom mirror...and I just stare in shock at my reflection.

"Bellissimo!" Adrienne exclaims, kissing her fingers

"Bellissimo!" Adrienne exclaims, kissing her fingers. I'm too stunned to tell her that's Italian not French.

My goddess I look like an entirely different person...I barely recognize myself in the mirror.

"What do you think?"

I blink a couple of times before smiling, and her smile gets wider.

"That you could be a professional hair stylist and fashionista. You make a scrappy warrior look good."

"Honey, you are a Luna, you already look good. All I did was add some embellishments."

She reaches beside me and grabs some bracelets and silver colored arm cuff. Carefully sliding them all over my manicured white tipped nails that match my toes. She puts the bracelets over my tattooed arm and pushes the arm cuff up to the middle of the blank one.

The dress shows of both my warrior tattoo and my mark, which are an added plus. And since they are the main focus, I'm not wearing any necklaces. Though I do have some clip on earrings.