7

Millies POV

I lazily walked into my class with my hair in a messy bun, along with Ethan's hoodie, leggings, and slippers. I was not having it today. Yesterday, I had spent all day studying for my stupid psych test which was worth one hundred and fifty points for some god awful reason and I had also finished my fifteen-page essay.

On top of that, I had been up all night with terrible period cramps and because of those, I threw up multiple times throughout the night. Luckily, they had died down quite a bit but now I was sporting a headache because of it. I sat down in my seat only to have a girl who sat behind me tap on my shoulder.

I sighed, turned around, and gave her a smile. "Yeah?"

She returned the smile. "Are you Ethan's girlfriend?"

I furrowed my eyebrows together and stared at her confused for a moment. "Why would you think that?"

She chewed the inside of her lip. "Well you two hang out a lot and I just figured since you were wearing his hoodie, that you guys were together."

My eyes went down to the floor but I quickly looked back up. "Um, no. We're just really good friends."

She nodded and went back to texting on her phone as I turned around. I looked at the time, we still had ten minutes before class started. I slipped my phone out of the pocket of the hoodie, seeing I had a text.

ethan!: are you telling people we're together?

Me: no! some girl just asked me if we were dating and I told her no. she said it's because of the hoodie

ethan!: oh okay (:

Me: if you want, i can get a different jacket, i'm sure kendra has one i can borrow

ethan!: no, keep it. it's really no big deal

Me: even if it makes people think we're together?

ethan!: maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing...

I stared at my phone in complete shock. He couldn't be serious. Could he? I thought I wasn't his type. I thought he just wanted us to be friends. As my professor walked in the door, I quickly threw my phone in my bag and began to pay attention.

He began to discuss the importance of the test we were about to take and how it would majorly affect our grade. Once he handed out the tests, I began to breeze through it. I was silently cheering in my head. Honestly, as shitty as studying is, it's so worth it.

My mind began to then drift back to what Ethan had said.

It had been so, unexpected. So unrealistic. There's no way he would actually want to date me, is there? I softly smiled to myself. Maybe he did want to be with me. Ethan was a great guy, even though he has been known to sleep around, he is one of the nicest people I know. Dating him wouldn't be too bad either.

When I finished my test, I handed it in. "Thank you, Miss Millie. You are dismissed, there is nothing else for today's class." My professor told me.

Oh, thank god. I let out a sigh of relief as I turned on my heel and made my way towards the door. I then made my way to the coffee shop, knowing that Kendra would still be in classes for the next three hours. I didn't really feel like staying out in the cold either.

When I got there, I greeted Sheila with a small smile. "Hey, Sheila."

She offered a smile as well. "Hey Millie, you look rough. How about a hot chocolate on the house?"