24

Ethan's POV

It was seven at night when Millie and I had finally arrived. Right now, I was currently swiping our key card over the sensor so we could settle into our place for the next five days. When I pushed the door open, I couldn't believe how pretty the room was. I had seen pictures online but it didn't do it justice.

Inside, there was a small living room with a TV and a small kitchen area with a dining table. If you walked a little further back, there was a sliding door that led to a room which had a big window looking over lots of green trees.

Millie eagerly stepped inside and tossed her bag to the side before running and jumping on the bed, nuzzling into the comforter. I smiled to myself and latched the door behind me. I set my bag down and crawled into bed with Millie.

"That was the longest delay ever." I muttered.

Millie softly laughed at my complaint and rested her hand on my stomach. She began poking me, causing me to squirm a tiny bit since I did have a ticklish spot. Millie didn't need to know that, I'd sound like a wuss. So, I rolled over and pinned both of her hands above her head. My legs were on either side of her. She looked up at me with wide eyes but smiled anyway.

"Remember what happened last time we were in this position?"

"Yeah, I found out you were terrible at hide and seek." I joked.

"Hey! It's not my fault I had to hide. It's your fault for tickling me. If you hadn't tickled me, I wouldn't have kneed you in your no-no area." She said as a matter-of-fact.

I quirked an eyebrow at her. "My no-no area. What are you? A child?"

"Stop picking on me." Millie said through laughter. I softly smiled back at her and leaned down, capturing her lips in my own, keeping her hands pinned above her head. She responded quickly and gently. Our lips moved slowly together as they morphed into one.

It wasn't anything rushed. It was simple. I kissed her slowly, sensually, and softly.

I released her hands from my grasp allowing her to wrap them around my neck. I pushed my legs back so I was now laying in between her rather than on top of her.

Millie pulled herself closer to me if that was even possible as I traced my hands down the side of her body, familiar with every curve of it. I tenderly bit her bottom lip causing her to let out a quiet moan causing me to smile against her and deepen our kiss.

Her legs wrapped themselves around my waist, clinging tightly to me. That seemed to be Millie's favorite thing to do whenever we exchange extremely intimate moments. I let my hand wander to the outside of her thigh and I gently massaged it causing her to melt into me even more.

I don't think I would ever be able to get enough of Millie. She was too perfect. The way her body molded to mine and the way she seemed to match me so perfectly. Don't get me wrong, we had our differences but we never let that get in the way. We were just Millie and Ethan. Nothing was forced or rushed.

Millie began to slow the kiss down and gently placed her hands on my chest. She looked up at me, her lips slightly swollen, and pink from the kiss. I leaned down and pressed a quick kiss on the tip of her nose and rolled off of her.

She softly smiled and got up out of the bed. "I'm going to go shower."

"Okay. I'll order some food. What do you want?" I asked her, leaning back on my elbows and tilting my head towards her.

"Hm. Chicken Alfredo sounds delicious right now." She said with a big smile.

I chuckled and nodded my head. "Yes, ma'am."