Movie night

(Matt's Pov)

I leave Amber in the kitchen and go up to her room. I still can't get the image of her and that guy kissing. They're not dating so maybe I still have a chance, but it stills bothers me how he kissed her after their date. After she refused to talk to me this afternoon and left, I sneaked into her house to look around. Then she came home before I could leave. I think she might be mad because I didn't talk to her today at school. But I had to do what Cody said and ignore her if I wanted to have friends, as much as I hated acting like I didnt know her I had to. She walks in the room behind me and takes a seat on her bed, she's carried a box of pizza with her, and opens it to reveal a hot pepperoni pizza, I take a seat beside her on the bed and grab a slice of pizza.
An hour later we had finished the pizza even though I ate most of it. We were currently watching The avengers, which Amber claims is her favorite movie, even though she doesnt seem like the girl that would like action movies, but she keeps surprising me.
After the movie its already 1:30, I look over at Amber to see that shes asleep, I get up off the bed,and leave her room, I sneak downstairs quietly, trying not to wake her parents, I opened the door, and walk out into the cool night air, I enter my house and its completely silent, so I walk upstairs to my room. I climb into bed, and look over at Ambers window, thinking about her kissing that guy today. and wondering why it is bothering me so much, those are the thoughts that are running through my head when I fall asleep.