03

A/N: Can you do me a huge favor dear readers and please share this story? I will love you forever and please don't forget to vote and comment! I have so many plans for this story so I'm super excited for you to read it!

-

The half hour passed more quickly than I had wanted and I was up and out the door and on set by 5AM. The day went quickly, thankfully and I was glad to see Cost had behaved himself last night after I had left the party. I finished my scenes early around 12PM and headed back home to catch up on some sleep.

Lizzy was still passed out in my bed when I got back. I changed into a comfy t-shirt and drifted off to sleep next to her.

Around 5:30, I woke up to the sound of music playing from the shower. Lizzy must be in there, I thought. I pulled out the note from my purse Niall asked me to give her and checked my phone before she came back.

I had a missed call from the same number that had texted me last night. Harry. I remembered our awkward exchange in his hotel room. What could be calling me for? It was probably best to ignore it.

Lizzy came out a few minutes later, freshly showered and clearly helped herself to my closet since she was decked out in my 7 jeans and a Marc Jacobs top I got last season.

“Your lover wanted you to have this.” I passed her the note from Niall.

Her eyes lit up as she read it. “He wants us to come to the concert again tonight! He gave us some more VIP passes. They’re also going out in Hollywood afterwards. Oh my god. I’m going to go call him to confirm now. Plus, I have to change, but I’m still stealing this outfit.”

She hid her excitement as she informed him that we would be going to the concert tonight and out with them afterwards.

I lay back down in bed. I had no desire to go out, especially not when Harry would be there. Things were super awkward last night, I’m sure they would just be the same again.

Lizzy began to dig through my closet looking for something to wear tonight. “I have to look super hot. I might get lucky tonight, I can feel it!”

“You would have got lucky last night if you hadn’t passed out!”

A pair of jeans flew past my head. “Bad aim.” I called back.

She reappeared with a few different options and made me tell her which one I liked best. She ended up going with a simple black dress with an open back and long sleeves. The black offset her fiery red hair and once her hair and make-up were done she would look supermodel status.

“Get up! And shower! Stinky girl!” She called to me.

“I’m not going!” I snuggled under the covers before they were rudely ripped off of me. She narrowed her brown eyes at me.

“Yes you are. Unless you can provide me with a valid reason to not go.”

I thought for a moment. I could tell her about Harry but I knew that conversation would go on all night and she would make things super awkward in a typical best friend way so I decided against it.