09

Annaleise’s POV

I was happy. I really was. Harry’s friends had been very receptive to our relationship.. If that was the proper name for it? He had said that I was ‘dating’ him earlier but I wasn’t sure if I was ready for everything that entailed. But I had come this far already, I couldn’t go back now.

I glanced over at Harry. He looked so happy. I couldn’t break his heart again. He was right earlier when he wanted our moment to be private. It was quite overwhelming standing in the venue even when the stadium was empty. I don’t know how he did it to be honest.

He speech. I wish I could have recorded it. I found myself staring more and losing myself to the sound of his voice. It was the first time in years we’d had an actual conversation that wasn’t forced feelings. He truly bared his soul to me in that moment and I couldn’t even form the right words to say.

He did look better without his headband, though, I don’t care what he said. I took in the full site of him. I don’t think I ever appreciated how gorgeous he was in the last few days. I laughed at my use of the word ‘gorgeous’ to describe him. He must have noticed because he looked down at me and graced me with his gorgeous smile. His dimples showed and he nudged me. I took my hand in his and he used he free hand to run it through his hair, tousling the curls. He wasn’t extremely tall, but he had a good three inches on me, but I could make up for that with heels. And while I hadn’t seen the rest of his body yet, I was sure it was everything I had remembered, but better.

I squeezed his hand once and he kissed me on the forehead before we followed the rest of his band members and my friend Lizzy and Niall who were walking hand in hand as well out the door to the awaiting cars that would take us back to mine. I asked Harry to drive mine and Lizzy and Niall agreed to accompany us. The rest of the group was going to head out to enjoy one of their last nights in LA and we were unsure if we would join them yet

“Archer! Harry! Can you kiss for us please!”

“How long have you two been dating?”

“What does Cost think of this?”

“Do you know Cost was seen bringing in two blondes to his hotel room the other night?”

“What do you think your parents would say of you dating Harry Styles again?”

“Are you two having a wedding in Holmes Chapel this year or LA? Do you think it’ll be bigger than the Kardashian-West wedding?”

“God! Don’t they ever shut the fuck up?” I yelled after we had gotten into the car. Harry rubbed his hand reassuringly on my thigh before pulling away and following the cars in front of them as we left the stadium.

“It gets easier, babe.” Niall said from the backseat.

I turned around and glanced to Lizzy. “At least I’m not in this alone.”

She rolled her eyes, “Please, Annaleise. Of course you’re the reason I’m attracted to this Blondie over here. It was all part of my plan.”